My boyfriend and I stayed at the Louis Creta in May/June 2014. The resort was fantastic, the rooms were spotless with everything we needed, everywhere was kept clean and well maintained, and the surroundings were lovely. The staff were faultless, offering help and assistance in everything we needed, from answering basic enquiries to letting my boyfriend take 2 sizes of swim shorts from the store and return the one he didn't need!!!!
The restaurant staff were a delight, greeting us as friends each day and no matter how busy they were they took time to stop and see how we were. The food itself met my difficult dietary requirements without any worry which is rare to find!
Our Thompson tour rep was lovely also and overall the holiday was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover genuine freedom in the warm embrace of this 4 Star Crete Hotel. The Louis Creta Princess is perfectly positioned a step away from the beach with sunny rooms and elegantly designed garden rooms situated around the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Creta Princess Hotel
- Hotel Louis Creta Princess
- Louis Creta Princess Beach Hotel Maleme, Crete