The Aegean Pearl is a lovely hotel on the Beach Road in Rethymnon. On arrival we were shown to a large comfy sofa and offered a cool glass of juice to drink while we filled in the relevant checking in forms Our bags were then taken up to our room, which was clean and modern. The bathroom was a bit strange as it wasn't a separate room as such, it was separated from the sleeping area by a sort of partition. The loo was, however, enclosed!
Most beds in hotels are like concrete but at the Aegean Pearl the beds were surprisingly comfy. A good nights sleep is bound to be had! The rooms are serviced on a daily basis and clean towels were supplied every day.
There wasn't really much of a view from our balcony as it looked out over the restaurant area and the side of another block of rooms.
The food was plentiful and there was a good variety of dishes on offer throughout the week. All meals are buffet style. The restaurant staff were lovely, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them.
The entertainment in the evening wasn't much to write home about except for the 'Greek Night' which was extremely energetic and entertaining and audience participation was the order of the day!
There weren't very many British guests at the hotel it seemed to be mainly German guests!
I'd recommend a nice leisurely stroll up to the 'Old Town' it's full of lots of little shops and restaurants. The cost of items and food in this part of town are alot cheaper than on the 'front'.
Our holiday in Rethymnon was really relaxing and enjoyable We would most definately go back again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl is located on the Greek island Crete and is ideal for beach lovers who want to relax at the beach. The hotel is in the city Tethymnon on the island Crete. Next to the hotel there are many different shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. The beach promenade directly by the hotel, and is ideal for walks. You have got the possibility to take your breakfast at the main restaurant of the SENTIDO Aegean Pearl where a buffet is prepared to each meal. Moreover, you can enjoy your lunch at the snack bar which is directly next to the pool. In the evening you have got the possibility to choose between the buffet or the A la Carte-Restaurant. At the bar you can enjoy the sunset with a tasty drink. Many different watersport activities were offered next to the beach. The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl is in cooperation with the diving school where you can schedule diving lessons. Furthremore, in the evening the hotel offers entertainment shows. The SENTIDO Aegean Pearl offers 4 different types of rooms: Comfort double rooms; Double rooms with private pool; Family suites; Suites with sea view ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SENTIDO Aegean Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Aegean Pearl Hotel Rethymnon
- SENTIDO Aegean Pearl Crete/Rethymnon