“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best pizza i had in years, the service and food are exelent, pizza takes about 15 minutes and are a true Italian pizza:-) :-)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Me and my girlfriend love pizza and every time we go away on holiday we always find ourselves looking for the best place to eat it. We came across la piazza pizzeria mid way through our stay in the old town of rethymnon after dinning at a few other restaurants. This place offers a massive choice of traditional Greek dishes, pizza and crepes. We didn't have chance to try the Greek dishes, primarily due to the pizza's being so nice! There is a large variety of pizzas to choose from and they are cooked in front of you in wood fire, which from past experiences have produced the best ones. While the food was amazing, the atmosphere of la piazza pizzeria is the most attractive aspect of the restaurant. It is family run, in which each member of the family is incredibly friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant and will certainly come back if I return to crete!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I reviewed this restaurant in March just after we watched our holiday video reminding me how good it was. I just cannot believe it has dropped to number 29 from being nearly in the top ten on trip advisor !!! It has only had one poor review recently and I can only believe they got this place mixed up with another restaurant !!!! You CANNOT fault the food here at all and the service is amazing ! I think maybe Trip Advisor has made a mistake and La Piazza should be much higher, a TOP restaurant !!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Not worth being no 12, noting special, very touristy. 3stars for the service, otherwise it would be just one for the food.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

It was a pleasure to go there everytime we went to Rethymno. Definitely one of my personal favorites on Crete. Very good pizza and mousaka. Also try their milkshakes! They love kids! :)