“quaint streets”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 July 2014

lovely to just stroll round the twisty winding narrow streets with their numerous shops and tavernas

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We went to old town the first day we arrived to Rethymno . We had red many positive judges on it so we decided to try. My wife ate a greek salad, my daughter a moussaka, I ordered sardines grilled. The problems were 2: the most important was my daughter found a piece of plastic in the moussaka that showed us it wasn't fresh. The second was that at the end of the dinner nothing was offered us (fruit, cake or Raki). So my opinion can't be positive.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Pretty girls welcome you into the restaurant which looks like it is integrated into a street. Long and narrow, but wonderful food and service.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Most of the reviewers on this page are reviewing the Old Town of Rethymno not realising that the restaurant is actually called Old Town !! Please review the actual restaurant as I'd like to know what it's like !!

1  Thank JAY G
Reviewed 6 July 2014

just back from crete 2 days ago.the old town is a lovely place to have as a base.it is commercialized but there is plenty to do and see and great trips to do from the city to the rural areas.nice bars and restaurants to eat it.try the local ones as they serve up lovely traditional foods

3  Thank norman f