We stayed at Theartemis Palace for two weeks for our honeymoon. Nice location and nice, clean room. Food was just great! Staff was polite and helpfull.
About only thing that made a little shadow over our trip was other guests total ignorance of dressing code in restaurants. People were even at dinner with wet swimsuits! Dress code said clearly that no one should wear swimsuits in restaurant at any meal and men should have long trousers (not shorts) at dinner. I was wondering that why the staff in restaurant didn't say anything to anyone.
We were on all-inclusive trip, and everything went smoothly. Food was a bit too good and now I have to loose gained extra weight. :-)
Rethymno is great city with very nice old town and road next to beach is so nice in the evening.
We will definatelly be using the same hotel next time we visit Crete! Maybe next year? :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of the southern coast, between Chania and Heraklion, Theartemis Palace is a prestigious resort with a firmly established reputation. Following an ambitious renovation project : Having all our rooms recently being renovated, to offer additional luxury and comfort, that meets even the most demanding expectations. Our ongoing renovation project, continued in 2013 with developing our buffet restaurant into an all -around live dinning experience, offering to our clientele more excuses to choose and visit our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Theartemis Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theartemis Palace Rethymnon
- Theartemis Palace Hotel Crete/Rethymnon