We stayed in Theartemis Palace for a couple of days and I can say it was an admirable experience. Miss Georgia at the reception is so kind and helpful. The girls at the bar very good, as well. The room was SUPER, with a view to the outdoor swimming pool- there is an indoor as well indeed! Fridge, TV, hairdryer and A/C in the room. One big bed and a sofa. Also big bathroom. Meals were great and variable; many different kinds of food. ALL delicious!!! The hotel is located close to the city center of Rethymno and it is 1000% recommended. MANY THANKS, HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON! <3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of the southern coast, between Chania and Heraklion, Theartemis Palace is a prestigious resort with a firmly established reputation. Following an ambitious renovation project : Having all our rooms recently being renovated, to offer additional luxury and comfort, that meets even the most demanding expectations. Our ongoing renovation project, continued in 2013 with developing our buffet restaurant into an all -around live dinning experience, offering to our clientele more excuses to choose and visit our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Theartemis Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theartemis Palace Rethymnon
- Theartemis Palace Hotel Crete/Rethymnon