“Tickling”
Review of Dr. Fish Spa

Dr. Fish Spa
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The fish ate the dead skin from my hands and feet. They both felt extremely smooth for a couple weeks and I highly recommend this activity.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

15 min foot Fish Therapy
it's was surprising first then very great!
sure experience to do
it was very clean and nice fish

Reviewed 29 May 2013

The best place for relaxation and enjoyment, every recommendation and especially the ladies-the staff is always at your service very professional and courteous you fulfill every desire ...

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Went here with a bunch of friends, it was a crazy and fun experience for a decent price. We got quite the crowd watching us while we were here, very fun and open late! All you need are some cocktails! I would recommend this place!

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We had originally overlooked this particular fish spa and went to the one down the street where we ignored the entire time+there was a 20 minute wait (it was packed though which could explain why but STILL). We returned to this one where we were the only customers. I did not originally plan on participating in this experience and was just going to watch my sister and mom. But the staff member told us the third person would be free...who can say no to free things? ;) Not only was she extremely friendly and sweet, but she extended our treatment for an extra 5-10 minutes for free. I'm pretty sure it was because we were the only people in there but still! it made me remember them. It was such a strange yet relaxing sensation-it felt like a rush of bubbles spreading all over your feet. It was a great experience and I recommend that you try it! :)