1) Location (in the heart of old town)
2) New, modern room, nicely decorated and IKEA furnished- really cute for a young couple!
3) Fully equiped and really spacious -you can prepare your own breakfast/dinner etc/ supermarket is really close (2min walk)
4) Pretty balcony in our room in the 2nd floor
5) Spacious and modern bathroom
1)No cleaning service - you have to clean yourself (equipment available) and ask for new towels etc - I am not sure if this is the case in all studios...
2)Noisy during the evening due the restaurants just below the studio - but we didn't mind - you can just close the windows and open the airco...
3) No elevator and no reception desk/area or personnel either (we got the keys to our room from the restaurant below....)
Overall it was really pleasant to stay there and i would reccomend it for sure for a young couple and for a long stay in town as it is really budget friendly!
- Also Known As:
- Novecento Studios Crete/Rethymnon