“Definetly worth doing”

Paradise Dive Center
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Definetly worth doing”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

They have a very friendly young staff. Bout the best most memorable experience within the whole trip. Really good value for money...

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dance1910

• Greek first
Ware, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Brilliant day. Could not have wished for a better experience”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We are writing this review in two parts - first me - David aged 40 and then my daughter aged 10.

My daughter Heidi (10) and I had an excellent day at the Paradise Dive Centre on 31st July 2014. From the moment we were picked up from our hotel to the second we were dropped back we could not have been looked after better. The site is immaculate. The equipment is first rate. Most of the all, the entire team were fantastic.

Special thanks to Yiannis (spelling) for superb instruction and extra special thanks to Vangelos for looking after us so well in the open dive.

A credit to the dive industry and a place I would highly recommend.

Now for Heidi's review....

I will never forget this experience as it was incredible ,the instructors were very considerate and I felt completely safe during the dive(but slightly nervous of the sea urchins :-) )

The day was relaxed but exiting and definitely FUN.

The sea dive looked beautiful and had a range of different marine life ranging from the metallic parrot fish to the potentially dangerous red scorpion fish!

All in all I loved the day and would definitely go diving again an I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank David A
Athens, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had an amazing day”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Such a beautiful base camp, professional divers, friendly staff, exceptional equipment and very easy to access. More experienced divers should visit ''the elephant cave'' which is a life-time experience. Overall a must visit for divers and friends visiting Rethimno !!!

Visited July 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So nice...”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I wanted to take my kids on 5 and 7 snorkling.
We went, rented the gear and started in the pool - everything was fine - good equipment.
We went down to the see (maybe we should have stayed longer in the pool) and very quickly my kids panicked and wanted to go home.

:-(

The nice crew said we were the shortest dive ever - and we didn't have to pay.
love from Denmark

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Linedanseren
Nottingham, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I came to paradise dive centre on a snorkling trip whilst on holiday in Rethymna.

This is a very laid back day. Staff are all very nice and helpfull.

Me and my brother both saw loads of different sea life, of all different colours. When we were out with the guide - Andreas, we got to hold a sea urchine.

Overall an extremely good day out, I recommend it, and would love to go back again to try the Scuba Diving.