“lovely”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Central European
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

lovely place-worth to go there to try more interesting Greek dishes if you are bored from classic Greek salad.totally recommended.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We ate there several times and were never disappointed.O K you dont have a view of the sea but the food is great.Whatever we ordered was tasty and well cooked.The waitress (Emmanouela)was the perfect host.You wont find better for the price!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Unfortunately we only ate once here but it was really nice. Total cost was 23 euros for a huge sausage with sauce and chicken on a skewer with salad, bread and beers, plus a really nice free desert.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was the third time i've visited this restaurant. All the food we had was great! Especially the one with the eggs and "anthogalo" (a Cretan sour dish) which was not on the menu but suggested from the waitress. It had to much fat but we knew what we were having so it was perfect! I also liked the chicken "tigania" (chicken chopped into small pieces cooked with wine, and herbs or pepers). One think i wouldn't reccomend is the green salad with chicken apaki (sliced chicken) because of the orange mayonnaise which i think has a very distinguishing taste that overcomes the taste of the salad. Staff was very friendly and the decoration of the restaurant is really good. Look up for the nice homemade lamps. I would definetely go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

A guest in my hotel recommended it, but it was the menu that got me interested - tradtional dishes, but with a twist. I chose the Aubergines of Constantinople(somewhat disappointed to find it was a dip, but the chargrilled taste was really good nonetheless) and meat pie with pomegranate sauce, a very unusual dish, and beautifully presented.
The service was exceptional, and the waitress carried on encouraging my Greek as far as I could go. The free desert was yoghurt with caramelised orange (I think) and raki. They forgot to charge me for my coffee, and when I pointed it out, the waitress said, "Don't worry about it!"
The interior is worth a look, lovely vaulted brick-work. I imagine it would be lovely to eat inside on a winter's day.
The menu is intriguing. Dishes like feta with caramelised figs are making me already plan my next visit. Thanks for a wonderful relaxed lunch!

1  Thank Moskvichka12