I recommend this hotel highly.We stayed 2 nights at the very end of July.We spent 2 weeks all over Greece .I think this hotel was the best value of all of our hotels.Also it has the most beautiful restaurant and wine bar.The owners and all of the waitstaff in the restaurant are so nice.They make you feel like home.They also gave us a free desert every night.Don't even consider another hotel.This is the one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique - only ten suites - hotel in the middle of the old town of Rethymno. Each suite ranges from 375 sq.feet to 645 sq.feet and each is decorated differently using a color scheme. Two junior suites and one penthouse suite feature an open plan Jacuzzi tub inside the room and two junior and the two executive suites feature same Jacuzzi tub in a separate area. All suites are equipped with a refrigerator/mini bar, satellite TV, stereo, safe deposit box, internet access. The penthouse suite features two balconies, one executive suite features a Romeo&Juliet balcony and the second executive suite features one balcony. The building itself is a 15th-century Venetian mansion that was renovated in 2006. The suites are served by an award winning restaurant - considered one of the best in Greece - featuring a wine cellar with over 400 labels of wine and a courtyard where guests can enjoy their a la carte breakfast (included n the price of the suite). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avli Lounge Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avli Lounge Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Avli Lounge Apartments Crete/Rethymnon