“Best burgers in town”

Ranked #18 of 371 Restaurants in Rethymnon
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Casual eatery serving THE FRESHEST American style burgers in Rethymno!
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place serves incredibly tasty, fresh, homemade burgers, sandwiches and fries. It is no fancy restaurant and maybe therefore service is quick, friendly and honest. You feel like you have been dining there for ages and you can feel their enthusiasm for food. We tried Elvis, Morrison and Classic (with bacon, of course) burgers. They were all perfect. Five stars - Rethymnon needs more restaurants like this, if not every town. Well done guys!

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Real burgers(not that MacDonalds crap), for a real nice price. And always service with a smile :). Great place!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

this place is the bomb! I was a vegetarian for 20 years till I had one bite so I wouldn't faint from hunger at mojos and that was love at first bite. the burger was so juicy flavorful and delicious I almost did faint! and that was that I went back almosr everyday during my stay and tried all the different variations on a theme..all delicious. also the whole décor and vibe of the place is so cool...very artsy and though its a classic style Cretan building what the owners have done is so creative. so this old vegetarian is a convert but has yet to find any burger or burger place as appealing as mojos in rethymnon.i love all the dandelion greens,eggplant,salad dishes in Greece but if you want a great great unforgettable burger go to mojos and savor the experience.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was definitely surprised to eat this good of a burger in Greece! We ate at Mojo Burgers twice on our week long trip and both times were great! I had the Sinatra (burger with a fried egg) and the Marilyn (with coleslaw). Hard to choose which was better. My boyfriend had the Elvis (Caramelized onions, bacon) both times, so I guess he liked it! I would definitely go back a third time if we were staying longer. Don't miss out while visiting Rethymno! A nice alternative....

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Had a couple of burgers and I was surprised to find that they didn't taste like much at all. While I find the concept of the place very good and I respect their style very much, the burgers unfortunately just didn't add up.
Perhaps we just visited the place at a bad time.

1  Thank Ville N