“wonderful dive center!”
Review of Blue Island Divers

Blue Island Divers
Reviewed 27 June 2015

We did our PADI open water diving course there and felt super safe and excited during all our dives. Our instructor Andy answered exhaustively to any of our questions and helped with some languages issues, as we are not native English speakers. We enjoyed diving near Antiparos, especially we loved the underwater cave.
Andy, Gary and Albena are so friendly and kind that we are really looking forward to be back to Aintparos again!

Nadia & Stepan

Gary G, Owner at Blue Island Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2015

It was fun diving with you both, and we're all glad that you enjoyed the course and the fun dives afterwards. Hopefully we will see you again one day.

All reviews
"boat"
"island"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Brilliant owners, brilliant instructors, safe diving. That's all I need to say. I had two experienced instructors, Bob and Andy, who were both kind, skilled instructors, who knew how to ease one through the 4 day PADI course. I came out the other end with my certificate and a couple of amazing dives, including one in a cave. Totally cool. My instruction was all in English, though they have instruction in several other languages.

Thanks for the positive review. Glad you enjoyed the course and the dives, and maybe see you again one day.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

My wife and I just received our PADI open water certification in Thailand and we were fortunate enough to have Andy as our instructor. He is a very experienced, patient, and knowledgeable instructor and I would like to relay this information to anyone thinking about visiting his business on Antiparos. We hope to be able to visit Blue Island divers in the future!

Reviewed 25 February 2015

I've been going there for 2 seasons and I hope to come back for all the next ones.
Andy, Gary, Laura and Bob provided me with so many priceless teachings - besides of course unforgettable dives. Antiparos is a bit hard to reach - but once you get there you won't want to leave! And once you dive with Blue Island Divers you won't want to ever leave the water!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Definitely some of the best dive sites in the Cyclades - Samina wreck and the cavern are a must for experienced divers. I really wanted to do the cave dive a couple of times but didn't get the chance on this trip.

We also went to the west, Barracuda Reef. It takes about 35-40 mins to get there but is a relatively unexplored reef (lots of the little stuff and great viz). No barracuda on this dive but we did spot two large crabs and plenty of Scorpion fish. When diving the Samina, we spotted two barracuda plus an eel that seems to have made a home for himself in one of the broken pipes along the middle of the wreck.

Would be great if they had Nitrox to allow for longer bottom times on dives. Overall though, I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Retro_Robyn