“"Welcome to the Family"”
Review of Kite Mykonos

Kite Mykonos
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite Mykonos is a Kitesurfing club based on Korfos beach in Mykonos Island. We offer Kitesurfing lessons, equipment rentals and sales, beach apparel sales, equipment repairs and ideal surrounding and wind conditions to kitesurf! Our Objective is to immerse you to the wonderful world of Kitesurf, with main priorities, safety, respect towards the environment, and fun!!! Come ride with us!
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Those were the words Vincent said to me after I successfully road my board for the first time and got my iko "license" . ;)

Great instructors with lots of knowledge ! Monica, Maciek and Vincent, thank you for teaching me! Anna , thank you for all your advice and bookings.

I took 2 group lessons,(basic 1&2) max 3 per group which is perfect size,to start off. When starting to water start ( basic 3) I recommend a privat lesson so you have the instructor to your self. After another 2 lessons, one of them offshore on a boat I was able to start, land and surf by my own.
I also recommend using different instructors because every instructor had his little tips and tricks which helped me progress very fast!
Professional equipment and a great kite family atmosphere!

I will be back for more.

Thank you team Kite Mykonos!

Dirk

1  Thank btender
There are newer reviews for Kite Mykonos

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Amazing teachers, very professional, nice and chill atmosphere, the school has really good equipments and the lounge is really cool. Lots of wind, nice water temperature, beach is small but nice. Good for beginners or advanced kiters. Highly recommend!

1  Thank tetemello
Reviewed 9 May 2014

One of my favorite kite destinations to visit. The beach is a nice contained area but still offers plenty of space. On-shore wind, so beginners should plan on using their boat service until they've mastered upwind riding, but this also offers beginners a little piece of mind (if anything were to go wrong, you'll simply wash up back on shore). Large rolling chop is fun to play in and water is super clean. Instructors are great and super friendly and known for getting beginners up to speed relatively quickly. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank OrbitingJV
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Kite Mykonos is perfect both for advanced and beginner kiters. The staff of the kiteschool is very friendly and very professional! I rented a board and a kite ,the equipment was new and the prices great! Two of my friends had lessons and there coach was very enthusiastic and experienced, I couldn't believe there progress!The owners are so kind and helpfull ,you can see they have true love for the sport and it's not just a business to them. We are coming back for sure!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Nice clean water, friendly staff, I rented a board. It was in great shape. They have shower and sweet water.
The only problem for me was no waves ... It is flat with small choppy wave ...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction