“Beautiful ride, healthy horses”
Review of Mykonos Horseland

Mykonos Horseland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Horseland we provide our clients with a memorable and safe riding experience on one of the most beautiful Islands in the Cyclades. We offer the opportunity to discover and ride through unique and breath-taking scenery on the island of Mykonos, from Horseland in Ano Mera to Fokos Beach. Riders are accompanied by a professional guide who helps make the experience relaxed and comfortable as you tour through the distinctive Cycladic landscape. Each rider’s specific needs are respected and taken into consideration, and for beginners and novices we provide instruction prior to leaving on horseback. We provide all necessary safety equipment for a pleasurable ride. We also offer extra special packages for those looking to combine our beautiful horses with a romantic or even more memorable experience. Free transportation to and from your hotel, anywhere on the island is offered if required. This is a one of the best ways to acquaint yourself with the natural beauty of Mykonos.
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a WONDERFUL time with Horseland. The owners are courteous, great to talk with, and are clearly animal lovers. All of the horses appear well-fed and their feet are well-shod. The ride to Fokos beach was nice, but the beach was stunning. We did not ride on the actual beach, just to the beach. But the guide takes pictures of you at the beach on the horses and theN the horses get a break which is nice. We did the three-hour tour, with an hour for swimming. There is also an option for you to get lunch as well but we did not do that. I highly recommend this for your vacation in Mykonos!

6  Thank hoofbeat

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Horseland was great. The staff is a bit laisezz faire, so you must decide if you can handle trotting or galloping. They pretty much let us ride as fast or slow as we wanted, but kept an eye out for any possible danger. I would definitely do this again!

3  Thank TitoH82
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Horseland Mykonos was such a fun experience. The horses are well taken care of, Fanis and Irini were friendly and very professional, and the ride to Fokos Beach was just beautiful.

I know most people go to Mykonos to go to the beach and party, but if you love nature and you love horses like I do, you must horseback ride with Horseland Mykonos.

2  Thank Laura R
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This was the best horse experience we have had. We have rode in 6 different countries at 12 different locations.
Short drive out to the country to ride extremely well cared for horses. (We own horses in Canada).
A nice trail ride down to the Sea then an opportunity to ride along the water (for experienced riders, for sure).
Very professional, well priced.
Don't miss the opportunity to ride with Fanis at Horseland.

9  Thank BillNoelck
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The owner picked me up in town and drove me out to the ranch. He then took me on a private ride out to the beach. I was able to ride along the shore and I had the whole place to myself, it was gorgeous! We rode back to the ranch then the owner drove me back to town. The ride was very beautiful and everyone was so gracious. If you have the time in your schedule I highly recommend you take a ride. Book it in advance to ensure a spot. I got lucky because it was the beginning of the season. Mid season it will be booked up.

4  Thank AnnieD2012