Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
A fun afternoon in relatively quiet part of Mykonos

We had been here 4 years ago and it was pretty much unchanged. We were picked up at our hotel with... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
michael C
Elgin, United Kingdom
Nice ride but felt overpriced

My boyfriend and I went for a ride during our stay in Mykonos. The hote pick-up and drop off was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

JEEP SAFARI
2 Reviews
from US$76.50
More Info
All reviews hour ride fokos beach riding experience private ride an experienced rider the barn beautiful horses previous experience answered all of our questions two hours amazing experience ranch saddle riders gallop tavern photos
Reviewed 24 September 2014 via mobile

I had booked this tour for my Moms birthday as a excursion during our day in port whilst sailing on The Celebrity Silhouette cruise ship. Meeting the owner was a very unpleasant experience. We were not told where to meet before hand and I tried my best to tell him where we were. When he arrived after multiple phone calls he didn't say hello and was quite rude, opened his door to landrover and pointed us in. As i booked this for my Moms birthday it was a huge disappointment... However when we got to his very nice property and saw his beautiful horses things changed... We were introduced to a very kind polish lady who was our guide for the tour (thank god as the owner was quite miserable) we were each given our own well trained horse and proceeded to Fokos beach for a swim and some food at the tavern. Stunning beach and great food. Our guide was excellent, very kind and accomodating towards my mother and I. I would recommend this tour for anyone visiting Mykonos, however do organize a place to meet before hand so there is no confusion and frustration which seemed to greatly affect the attitude of the owner.

4  Thank Ski4lyfe
Reviewed 10 September 2014

This was a highlight of my vacation to Greece. For a small extra fee, the organizer picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel in Mykonos town to take us to the horse ranch. You'll get to see a part of the island most tourists will never get to. The views are exceptional and it's a very calm and leisurely walk by horse. It's very safe and totally worth the price!

3  Thank Ryan9019
Reviewed 5 September 2014

Found this on TA, hotel arranged for us the next day. Owner of the stables came to pick us up and later dropped us off at our hotel. Arrived at the stables to find the horses taken care of and in good spirits. Our guide was great, very sweet lady. It was just myself, my husband and another gentlemen. We started a bit later than scheduled as we waited for the guide to arrive and I had to ask if we were waiting for a guide or if they were taking us but it was fine. The horses were awesome! We followed a trail through the dessert area, passing a farm with tons of goats, ended up at a beach with a little taverna. We had time to grab a bite to eat, hop in the water to cool off as it was REALLY hot! I felt like the horses needed to drink some water but Idk. Journeyed back to the ranch and I was a little saddened that the same horses we just rode had to take another set of people for a ride. It was really hot & they probably could have used a break. All in all I loved it.

2  Thank briannareviews702
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

This is a must do if you like horses or even if you want to see a little bit more of Mykonos. Everyone is so friendly and speak great English. We did the two hour ride which took us to two beautiful beaches.

3  Thank Eka H
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a WONDERFUL time with Horseland. The owners are courteous, great to talk with, and are clearly animal lovers. All of the horses appear well-fed and their feet are well-shod. The ride to Fokos beach was nice, but the beach was stunning. We did not ride on the actual beach, just to the beach. But the guide takes pictures of you at the beach on the horses and theN the horses get a break which is nice. We did the three-hour tour, with an hour for swimming. There is also an option for you to get lunch as well but we did not do that. I highly recommend this for your vacation in Mykonos!

6  Thank hoofbeat