“Fun excursion!”
Review of Mykonos Horseland

Mykonos Horseland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Horseland we provide our clients with a memorable and safe riding experience on one of the most beautiful Islands in the Cyclades. We offer the opportunity to discover and ride through unique and breath-taking scenery on the island of Mykonos, from Horseland in Ano Mera to Fokos Beach. Riders are accompanied by a professional guide who helps make the experience relaxed and comfortable as you tour through the distinctive Cycladic landscape. Each rider’s specific needs are respected and taken into consideration, and for beginners and novices we provide instruction prior to leaving on horseback. We provide all necessary safety equipment for a pleasurable ride. We also offer extra special packages for those looking to combine our beautiful horses with a romantic or even more memorable experience. Free transportation to and from your hotel, anywhere on the island is offered if required. This is a one of the best ways to acquaint yourself with the natural beauty of Mykonos.
Reviewed 13 November 2014

We had such a great time on our riding adventure! Fannis is a character and talking to him on the drive from our hotel was part of the fun. The ride was a bit windy but they were well prepared for that with windbreakers for all. I really enjoyed seeing the 'non-touristy' parts of the island and the beach area we visited was just stunning. A fantastic experience!

4  Thank CPandA
"the barn"
"beautiful horses"
"previous experience"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"two hours"
in 4 reviews
"tavern"
"photos"

Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

Amazing time!!!! I try and find horse back riding everywhere, and this was by far the best time I ever had!
My fiancé and I went for the afternoon ride.
The staff are great, the horses are beautiful and the landscape is breathtaking. For the first time I got to gallop for a good KM down by a canyon. I felt like a cow girl :))
Worth every penny !
Would definitely come back.

8  Thank Alishkin
Reviewed 24 September 2014 via mobile

I had booked this tour for my Moms birthday as a excursion during our day in port whilst sailing on The Celebrity Silhouette cruise ship. Meeting the owner was a very unpleasant experience. We were not told where to meet before hand and I tried my best to tell him where we were. When he arrived after multiple phone calls he didn't say hello and was quite rude, opened his door to landrover and pointed us in. As i booked this for my Moms birthday it was a huge disappointment... However when we got to his very nice property and saw his beautiful horses things changed... We were introduced to a very kind polish lady who was our guide for the tour (thank god as the owner was quite miserable) we were each given our own well trained horse and proceeded to Fokos beach for a swim and some food at the tavern. Stunning beach and great food. Our guide was excellent, very kind and accomodating towards my mother and I. I would recommend this tour for anyone visiting Mykonos, however do organize a place to meet before hand so there is no confusion and frustration which seemed to greatly affect the attitude of the owner.

4  Thank Ski4lyfe
Reviewed 10 September 2014

This was a highlight of my vacation to Greece. For a small extra fee, the organizer picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel in Mykonos town to take us to the horse ranch. You'll get to see a part of the island most tourists will never get to. The views are exceptional and it's a very calm and leisurely walk by horse. It's very safe and totally worth the price!

3  Thank Ryan9019
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2014

Found this on TA, hotel arranged for us the next day. Owner of the stables came to pick us up and later dropped us off at our hotel. Arrived at the stables to find the horses taken care of and in good spirits. Our guide was great, very sweet lady. It was just myself, my husband and another gentlemen. We started a bit later than scheduled as we waited for the guide to arrive and I had to ask if we were waiting for a guide or if they were taking us but it was fine. The horses were awesome! We followed a trail through the dessert area, passing a farm with tons of goats, ended up at a beach with a little taverna. We had time to grab a bite to eat, hop in the water to cool off as it was REALLY hot! I felt like the horses needed to drink some water but Idk. Journeyed back to the ranch and I was a little saddened that the same horses we just rode had to take another set of people for a ride. It was really hot & they probably could have used a break. All in all I loved it.

2  Thank briannareviews702