“Style AND substance!”

Ranked #46 of 450 Restaurants in Mykonos
Price range: US$34 - US$57
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mr. Pug is an award-winning Fusion Asiatique restaurant created by celebrity Greek chef Georgios Venieris on the island of Mykonos. We draw our inspiration from the cuisine of ancient Royal Thailand. Our dishes are infused with the exquisite tastes and permeate with the delicate fragrances of Siam. Our fare is light, summery, aromatic and above all else yummy!
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

As regular visitors to Mykonos we decided to eat at Mr. Pug when we saw it had opened. We had such an enjoyable meal! The restaurant has style in its decor and substance in the food. The dishes we had were packed full of flavour and were a decent size. If you’re on the island, we really recommend dining at Mr. Pug!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I thought this restaurant is way over price !
The atmosphere was ok .
The food was ok .
Maybe because I am an Asian guy that grew up with Asian foods, but the food here is nothing to brag about. The price way too high. I asked for some Srirachi hot sauce , they charged 3 Euro for a small portion tiny little plate. They charged 5 Euro for a small bowl of steam rice. YES ! I get it that this is a tourism town but it doesn't mean we should way over price Asian food. They charged 14 Euro for 1 single spring roll ! I would never come back to this place.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Food was lovely quite different to usual Thai cuisine BUT lovely. Dinner for 2 with wine 55 Euro
The decor was very nice. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered the tasting menu for €120 for both of us. Was more than enough food. Great courses. The wait staff were so so so helpful. Offering suggestions and engaging in polite conversation before we started our meal. Food was amazing!! Clean! Such a lovely atmosphere too. Having been to a lavish Japanese place two nights previous and paying almost double, me and my husband preferred our night here to there! Food was incredible. Especially the mango brûlée. Coconut icecream always wins my heart over! Quite secluded so I recommend using satnav to find it. But well worth the trip!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant used to be Blue Ginger which we missed terribly after it closed. Mr Pug fills that gap in out of town fine oriental cuisine. The location is close enough to town to get to but far enough to be in a quiet location set high about the town with fantastic views. The service we had was excellent and I was impressed at the serving of each course. We were introduced to each dish with it's ingredients and if necessary how to eat it. Wine selection was very good. The taster menu looked amazing but as we were a party of three was not an option. Therefore we ordered a selection of starters and mains to share. Absolutely delicious taste sensations in all of the dishes. Not too hot and spicy and all with very delicate but characteristic flavours. You simply must try the aubergine with peanut sauce. So glad my local Greek friends recommended here. I had heard great things and we weren't disappointed. We left very satisfied and just nicely full enough unlike some restaurants where you feel so full you can't move. Can't wait to return on my next trip. Thank-you all at Mr Pug.