See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Villa Romantica was an absolute paradise. Close to the sea front, very quiet, nice room (sea view), nice beds, and a a wonderful owner very kind, who cares a lot about her guests to feel good. The perfect place to relax, enjoy the island and the local food nearby.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were met at the port and taken a longer way to hotel so he owner could point out restaurants, supermarket, beach etc. The room was lovely, spotlessly clean, nice bathroom. A little bit small with our daughter in room. Nice balcony. 2 minutes from plaka beach. A Lovely breakfast of boiled eggs, yoghurt and honey, bread, cheese and ham plus home made cake!. A beautifully built property, lovely pool, sun loungers with pool towels provided. We would stay here again.
Nearby restaurants of note for traditional Greek cuisine are Family Vlassi and the three brothers.
Both served excellent Greek traditional food.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 158TracyP
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I made my booking to this hotel by calling ms efthimia(owner of the hotel).my booking was aboout a room who had one king size bed for me and my wife and the name of the room is "ελαία".instead of this she gave us a room called "κρινα" with 2 single beds because she gave "ελαια" to another single woman.also my booking was about 05/08-11/08 and on 10/08 the owner told us that our room was no longer available because she was expecting another reservation.i had to say that i'll never stay there again because this behavior its totally unprofessional and they make us feel unpleasant.the price for greeks like me its 80€/night and for tourists 90-95€/night.the breakfast was poor and not tasty.

Date of stay: August 2013
3  Thank george d
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Villa Romantica is perfect for holiday makers visiting Naxos. Efi's wonderful hospitality is welcoming and quiet and unobtrusive, and she is available anytime for anything you need. If you arrive on the late ferry from Athens, after mid-night, she will be there ready to greet you with watermelon! The villas are spotless and cleaned daily and her breakfast is amazing. Fresh bread, filter coffee, lovely thick Greek yoghurt, cheese, ham, boiled eggs and her own homemade cake, every morning. The pool is a fresh, cool reprieve after a hot day at the busy beach. She is off the main road, where a bus service leaves every 30mins to Chora, but the area is full enough of charming tavernas, that there is no need to rush back to the busy port for a meal. Loved it, we go back every year and can't wait to return again.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 239CarolineL
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have stayed here alone and with my husband many times over the past few years. Efi is amazing, constantly smiling, forever helpful and kind. She has a lovely girl who cleans your room every day and changes the sheets and towels every other day...and she is smiling and helpful too! The rooms are simple, freshly decorated, with a little kitchenette and bathroom, and extra blankets should you need them - I always do!!

There is a small pool and it's just a short stroll from the beach and tavernas, close enough, but not too close!!

I was reluctant to post a review as I would really like to keep it to myself! The whole family are delightful. Thanks again Efi.

Date of stay: September 2012