“I would gladly go back”

Archipelagos Resort Hotel
Ranked #18 of 136 Hotels in Paros
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The hotel premises are very nice modern and minimalistic. We stayed there for four nights at end of July and we had a very nice double superior with sea view. The staff (all of them were really polite) didn't tell us that but we felt that they upgraded our room for the following reason. We lost for couple of hours the hotel online offered rate of 75euros per night and actually book it at 100 e from booking.com. Still in that price we considered it very good value for money. Also the room service (really nice food) and the taxi transportation was at very reasonable prices. The nice big pool and the surrounding bar and gardens make this hotel suitable for couples, families and friends. The only think I would have to comment is that they need to fix the road that takes you from the main road to the hotel.. The current state was really bad and the road was all bumpy.. Have to note that you need a car for this hotel.

Room Tip: make sure you have see view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aegli

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I stayed for 13 days with my family.
The location is really good (close to Parikia and with a spectacoular view), rooms are nice, clean and confortable, all the staff is professional, kind and ready with everything you need.
Food was great like the services (shuttle bus pick up you from Parikia and back).
Our vacation was really nice and relaxed.
I'll be there with my family next year again.
Congratulations

1  Thank FabrizioPass
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We spent 14 days at the Archipelagos resort in August 2012 and our evaluation is good: nice big room (we had the junior suite) with a big terrace with a fantastic sea view, a big swimming pool with sea water, very good food, rich breakfast included. The personnel was very kind and discrete. Room cleaning could be better.
Ah, a car or a bike is highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ginettoMonza
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I just come back from PAROS,I stayed there for 9 days,the hotel was near Paroikia,the main port of Paros and about 5 Kilometer of the port to antiparos .
So very nice location ,but the hotel was low below my expectation .first of all we chance 3 rooms ,
I was supposed to stay two days in a superior double room and then move to a executive suite,my first room was ok,my suite (that I paid 300€) was terrible,it was in the ground floor no view at all,the room was dirty even if it was just be prepared , so I asked again for another room .next day I stayed to a junior suite ,until my departure .when I asked for different price on my check out ,though I stayed to a cheaper room they told me that I wanted to go to a smaller room.!!!!!
All these days I was trying to find the manager who was never there.I will never go back again.

Room Tip: Chose a room with sea view
2  Thank Alkis I
GeorgeMarkou, General Manager at Archipelagos Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Dear Guest,

First of all, i would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel as it seems that you are very disappointed from your stay at Archipelagos Resort 5*.

Further to the below review, i would like to mention that during your reservation procedure, you were informed about all the changes that you will have to make during your stay, as well as the type of rooms/ view that you were about to book, which were accepted by you.

Moreover, as far as the cleanliness of your room is concerned, it surprise us due to the fact that the Floor Manager is examining each individual room before and during each guest stay.

Last but not least, the Manager of the hotel is 24 hours per day, every day available for all guests, in order to solve any kind of problem that have might occurred, so it is impossible not to have been able to reach him during your stay.

Finally, as we would like to improve our services for all of our guests, we would like to thank you for your review which are always taken into high consideration.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We booked the Hotel over the internet and everything was exactly the way we expected it. Nice big rooms, great pool and the view is unbeatable!!! It is good to have a car otherwise you are pretty stuck except for the Tavern ob the beach which is walking distance and has great traditional greek food. Hotel Food is also fine. A lot of families were staying at the Hotel - so there were lot´s of kids which was finde for us because we also travelled with children. But no worries for people without kids (except you hate them) - the place is spacious. Maybe onelast thing: If you are really picky and expect 5 Star standard like in capitol cities (Berlin, NY, Paris) you will probably be dissapointed...but the people are doing a great job and the manager solved small problems in a quiet and professional way.

1  Thank Catherine b
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Positive points: great executive room (50 m2), fantastic view on the sea, beautiful swimming pool with a small pool for young children, nice employees, nice breakfast, 3 free shuttles per day to go to Parikia (15 minutes), dinner service in the room (good with a family)...

Negative points: the wifi network is poor (slow, difficult to connect with, regularly deconnecting, ), when you go to the restaurant: the lunch time is difficult with children (starts at 13h30) and the service is long (1 hour to get pasta...), the road to reach the hotel has no tar and shakes you like hell.., only one restaurant close to the hotel => you have no choice and the hotel is a bit isolated.

Room Tip: The room 214 has probably the best view on the sea: you are at the corner of the hotel and when you...
1  Thank Desertdune1
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We stayed there for more than a week and our experience was very pleasant. First of all the online price offers of the hotel made our choice a real value for money investment.
When arrived there, apart from the welcome drink we had a suprise! We have been given a free upgrade from the hotel to a junior suite, a fact that was a real kick for our stay. View from the room was nice (facing Antiparos) and the room very spacious.
Personnel of the hotel was very polite and helpful.
Although nothing negative to mention, the existence of a laptop size safebox is necessary in order to fulfill all the standards of an upscale residence.
I highly recommned a stay in this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple