“one of my favourite places!”
Review of Roses Beach Hotel

Roses Beach Hotel
Ranked #40 of 135 Hotels in Paros
Reviewed 14 June 2011

just got back from a holiday elsewhere and me and the other half both wished we were here! We have stayed a few times now and just love it! We found it by accident a few years ago, and it remains brilliant find. The pool is so relaxing with a pretty view and the walk to town delightful, broken up by an ouzo at one of the seaside bars for sunset. The rooms are pretty basic, and the bathrooms small. Don't know if it's changed, but there has never been a fridge in whichever room we've had. So if these things are important to you (they aren't really to us) it perhaps isn't the hotel for you. There are only 14 rooms I believe, so it's always been quiet when we go in slightly off season.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blimyslimy
There are newer reviews for Roses Beach Hotel

Reviewed 13 February 2011

This hotel is fabulous! Im a matter of straight talking descriptions, id say it was pretty, clean, simple, fantastic views, friendly & sunshine soaking bliss.
It is well worth the 10min walk to Paros town but i will adise you to get transfers from the Port as it is near impossible to find.... once you know where you are, its perfection in Paros.
On another note, stick to the local's favorite resturant, its small & your kind of cramped onto eachother but the food is faultless & really well priced.
Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bubblynutta
Reviewed 23 June 2009

Both my husband and I have this hotel in our hearts from the first moment we saw it!! I booked it online, without knowing much about it. Cost-wise it is very reasonable. Parking available, A/C in rooms. Nice views of the town!!!
We would spend endless evenings by the pool playing UNO and enjoying our local wine. I remeber Babis would leave the corkscrew out for us incase he had left for the evening so we could open our bottle!!!
Everything, from the AMAZING pool area, the great owners and even the cozy blankets on the beds... I think of it and compare every other hotel I stay in to it. GREAT EXAMPLE OF GREEK HOSPITALITY!!!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greek-Canadian
Reviewed 10 August 2007

The hotel gets points for the pool and the bar. The bartender Marco is very knowledgable and drafts a mean beer. But the hotel overall is average at best. The rooms are clean but small, the bathrooms are small even by European standards. The hotel is about 20 minute walk from the center of town, but at night you have to travel along some not lit roads. The worst part of the hotel is that the rooms have no TELEVISION! The price was very reasonable but you have to take the good with bad.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank RawwDogg
Reviewed 17 September 2006

A very relaxed & relatively small hotel (14 rooms) in an nice setting on Paros island.
The service provided by Babis & Efi (who by the way have an excellent taste for good music) just adds to the charm of this place.
The room is simple but ok, the bathroom not really big & practical (taking a shower means water all over the place), but the garden, pergola & really big swimmingpool more than compensate. They really did a great job in creating a relaxed & charming place on Paros.
It's a bit out of town (wich makes it a quiet spot), lets say maximum 10min walk.
Considering the reasonable rates, this is true value for money.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank saraI22014
Reviewed 29 August 2006

I just felt compelled to write a review about this hotel - what a little gem! After our 4 hour ferry ride from Athens & travelling through the night we finally arrive to the owner who was welcoming & friendly. He showed us to our rooms & told us that he would move me & my partber (there were 5 of us in total) to a 'better' room the next day. Well our rooms were all lovely anyway it was just that because we were on the ground floor we had a little chair & table in the courtyard rather than a balcony. The rooms were clean, air con & very comfortable in typical white cycladic style. There is a beautiful infinity pool with parosols that overlooked the bay, there is a little bar where they do snacky things & you can breakfast if you want. They have a lovely old dog who loves all the attention she gets from the customers & the people staying in the hotel was a mixture of families & young couples from England, France etc - also all lovely & friendly & some had stayed before. Oh I meant to say the room we were moved to upstairs had not 1 but 2 balconies overlooking the harbour - just lovely!!! I cannot fault this hotel or it's staff (young couple) fantastic & a 10 min walk to tavernas & beach - about half an hour to the port & main shops. This is the 2nd time I have been to Paros & I would return to this hotel in a heartbeat! The only thing you need to know is that they only take payment in cash & you'll be fine! I will post some photo's later.

• Stayed: August 2006
2  Thank Nounou
Reviewed 27 August 2006

i have just returned from my holidays in Paros. I stayed at Roses Beach Hotel with a friend of mine.
The manager of the hotel, Babis, came to the port and took us. He was very friendly. We arrived at the hotel at noon, and the view from there was excellent.You can see Parikia and its port as well as a beautiful sunset. It is a greek traditional small hotel, but in a modern way decorated. It has a quite big and clean swimming pool.Babis and Efi the owners are great, they make you feel like beeing home. Always there if you need them. Very friendly atmosphere and trust me you will really enjoy staying there.
It is 15 minutes walking till Parikia, or 3-5 minutes by car or bike.
The rooms are tidy and clean, with ac and bath. Do not have refrigerator but no worries, as down to the bar you can have anything you like, and the prices are same with those of supermarkets. drinks, water that you may need most cost 1.50 euro. So no prob.

If you go to Paros ask about the tour with the traditional boat ALEXANDROS with the capten called Antonis. With 50 euros you will do the round of antiparos from 10.00 to 18.00 and you gonna swimm whereever you like as well as you gonna have a barbeque with greek octapus and seafood or soyvlaki, with drinks as ouzo, beers ans wine, included on the price.

I had a great time there.The hotel was a small paradise on earth....located in Paros....

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank rezerva