“Amazing place and lovely environment and 100...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Thomas188...
“Amazing place and lovely environment and 100% recommendable.”
Reviewed 23 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I am very pleased with the property as a whole. Everyone was very friendly and inviting. The property offers a lot of beneficial ammenities. I am excited everyday to come home.

Maria has been amazing throughout my whole holiday in Paros. Very attentive, Caring, Supportive, & made me and my fiends feel very much at home; there customer service was outstanding!! Marie were very professional on every single level, I will continue to praise and recommend my fellow friends and family! Thanks a million to Marie:)

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing