Open today: 08:00 - 21:00

from US$150.40
from US$115.70
from US$104.10
More Info
All reviews hotel reception atvs bike tutorial island
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Nikos was very helpful arrived at my hotel exactly as arranged, gave us lots of advice and instructions. The ATV was a bit noisy but good brakes and went well

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Nikos was a great service to use. He was friendly, pick up on time, and we had a great time riding the ATVs around. Would definitely use him again

1  Thank davidadiaz1
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot emphasis enough on the quality service provided by Nikos! I hired an ATV with another company thinking it had to be done with each hotel and it was very disappointing and the service received was horrible. Instantly I called Nikos and he showed up within 10 mins of my call. Will definitely recommend anyone that would like to hire ATV. Nikos is very friendly and polite. As we hired for more than 3 days, he even gave us a discount!! The ATV we hired was very clean and well maintained. Came with clean safety helmets.He also gave me a tutorial as I have never driven an ATV before.If we ever come back, we will definitely go back to Nikos without even looking. Thank you Nikos!!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

For those of you traveling in Santorini, I really do suggest you rent an ATV. Here's why:

1) it is a funner drive than a car. Don't worry about rain - it only rains 6 times a year - and they typically last about 20 min each.
2) way faster and more convenient than public transport
3) allows you to get the most out of the limited time you're in the city because you can reach areas you otherwise wouldn't without it.

The only unfortunate thing I found about this place is that they were slightly more expensive than other similar vendors in the area.

1  Thank hyhopes
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Nikos came very highly recommended by our hotel (Villa Irini) and we noticed 3 of his ATVs parked in our car park so sent him a message via Facebook...The next morning he was outside our villa with our ATV. It had only covered a couple of thousand KM and looked (and sounded) brand new. We paid in advance for 2 days but we decided to message Nikos 36 hours into our rental to say that we wanted to keep it a further 24 hours. This wasn't a problem and when the time was up we simply handed the keys and extra days money to the hotel manager. Very smooth and friendly service. Would highly recommend and would use again when we are here again next year.

I'd also recommend the 310cc ATVs that we used. It made very light work of the steep inclines and we also felt a lot safer on the roads easily keeping up with traffic and pulling away and getting up to speed quickly.

1  Thank mystery_shopper_Kent
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Nikos met me at our hotel right on time. the ATV was like brand new, and was so much fun to explore Santorini! pick up at the hotel went as smooth as drop off. Nikos is a great guy. I have already recommended him to friends visiting here in a few weeks

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My hotel (Villa Thiranthemis formerly the Butterfly Caldera Villas) called him after I requested a couple of ATVs for rent. Niko showed up on time and VERY politely explained the whole thing to us and collected our payment, I was under the impression that we would go with him and get the ATVs at his shop. Boy... the almost brand new 310 cc ATVs were parked right outside of the hotel and ready to go... I was completely blown away by his level of service compared to what you get in Mykonos... Once the rental expired, we just left the keys at our hotel reception. We did not experience any mechanical problems whatsoever and will absolutely recommend him to anyone coming to Santorini and want great affordable service to enjoy the island in an ATV. His prices are great for what you get, so don't hesitate in having your hotel call him. Niko, thanks for what you did for us!

1  Thank Fabricio V
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Niko delivered the bike to our Villa and was very helpful in getting us setup. Have hired a few bikes around Greece and he had the best service by far.

1  Thank Brodie S
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Nikos brought the ATV to where we were staying and gave me a tutorial as I hadn't driven an ATV before. It was quick and easy to pick up anda fantastic way to see the island. It was also great value. Great too that he came to pick it up the next day to save a having to drop it off on our last day when we were packing to get to the airport. Thanks Nikos!

1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Do not hire from this place!

They took our money after booking a scooter without a Bike Licence. Then were not allowed to take the bike. They kept our money and were physically threatened by these aggressive crooks.

Beware.

5  Thank Techno79
Νίκος Ρ, Ιδιοκτήτης at Nikos Motors Santorini, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Are you kidding me sir? We never take money before we give you the scooter or the quad. Maybe you made a mistake. For sure it never happened with us. Maybe you speak about a different company. If this happened send me an e-mail from our conversation to check it!

Nikos