Review Highlights
Just Amazing!

I did the couples hour long shoot in Imerovigli and I’m so very pleased with the service we got... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Zephani I
via mobile
THE photographer to pick in Santorini!

Nikos is one of the most amazing human beings on this planet. Humble, nice, helpful, and above all... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
Mariano N
via mobile

All reviews photo shoot hour photo tour beautiful photos nikos gems pose capture punctual beauty visitors island fira
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Like everyone else here looking for the best and affordable photographer, I did the same and after searching and scrolling from websites to forums, I've decided to choose this photo tours. Trust me, save your time, pick Nikos already! It was a very comfortable photo session. He picked me up on time at my hotel, helped me to carry my bags around during the photoshoot, took me to the best view point in Santorini, definitely no rush and stress free. Nikos is a very professional photographer, he knows how to get the best lighting, capture the best moment and gave a perfect final editing so all my 100 photos turns out GORGEOUS! Worth every penny!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I got in touch with Nick over Instagram almost 6 months before my trip to Santorini. Over the course of time I stayed in touch with my questions, shot list chats, etc and he always responded promptly. On the day of the shoot he was on time, understood what I had in mind and chose the exact spots that I had thought of and better. It was supposed to be 1 hour of photo shoot but he gave enough time to get everything covered. There was no sense of rush as we walked about a considerable stretch from the Oia bus stop to the castle & back. I had done my research before finalizing with Nick and honestly his service was also the best value for price. I would definitely recommend him :)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Don't bother searching around too much, Nikos is your man. You're welcome, I've just saved you time! He's friendly, easily contactable, helpful and quite accommodating. He knows all the best spots and you'd be super comfortable shooting with him. Just go book!

Keli

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Nikos is probably the best Photograoher available in santorini ! He was on time, friendly and super talented. We got the 100 pics and each one can be framed and it’s that good. The lighting, edit and framing was perfect. The pictured were delivered in few days. Total value for money. The two hour shoot in Oia and Imerovigli is something I can’t forget in my lifetime. Book him with your eyes closed. He will give you the best memories ever. Thank you so much Nikos again. You be the best.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My fiance and I made a decision to get professional photographs done to commemorate our engagement whilst in Santorini. Nikos was referred to us, and we booked him. With some research and chatting back and forth, we felt completely comfortable going with him.

Nikos showed up early and was very easy to talk to. He understood what we were going for, and made sure that every shot was perfect. We would recommend him to any one of our family or friends - or to you!

Forget the expensive shops and opt for Nikos. He delivered a package of high quality and touched up images right to our inbox, and we could not be more pleased. Thank you Nikos for making this happen for us, we are so grateful!