“Fun stop for beer enthusiasts”

Santorini Brewing Company
Ranked #54 of 163 things to do in Santorini
More attraction details
Owner description: Every beer lover who visits Santorini must do a tasting at one of the best breweries I've ever experienced!
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My husband is obsessed with craft beer, so this was pretty much the only place he knew he wanted to check out prior to arriving in Santorini. We stopped in on our way to the beach and had a great visit! The host poured us generous samples of all three beers (which are great!) and we had a very nice conversation with one of the brewery founders who told us all about how the place got started. What an awesome little brewery! If you happen to be driving by it, I definitely recommend stopping in for a taste.

1  Thank BeccaM823

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I found this place on Trip Advisor and decided I wanted to stop there while on the island. I must say I was not disappointed. Even though the facilities are small, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They provided a guided tour/explanation of their brewing process, free tasting, and actually gave everyone in our group a free beer glass. Quite possibly the best place/beer on the island. Go see it.

If only they exported the beer....

1  Thank dgedutis
Reviewed 15 March 2013

It was a little work finding the place. My friends were very patient with the wrong turns, but they knew I really wanted to check it out! It was soooo worth it. The brewery was about to close, but they were so welcoming with giving us several tastes, showing us around, sharing their knowledge and selling us some great brew and clothing memories.

The beer is good....really good. You can find it in at least one restaurant we went to-Vanilia in Firostefani.

And ya gotta love their logo!

1  Thank decoratingplus
Reviewed 5 November 2012

There are not a lot of beer options in Greece, so when we started seeing bottles and signs for Satnorini Brewing Company we were really happy and even more so when we found out we could visit the brewery. It is a small shop next to the bus stop in Exo Gonia, you can see it right away (we were concerned about not being able to find it, but don't worry it is very obvious). You can purchase merchandise, we tried their three beers and bought a few to drink while we waited for the next bus.

1  Thank parkthis3
Reviewed 2 November 2012

My beer loving husband enjoyed this tiny brewery his favorite was the Red donkey well worth the stop.