“Small, friendly brewery”

Santorini Brewing Company
Ranked #51 of 151 things to do in Santorini
More attraction details
Owner description: Every beer lover who visits Santorini must do a tasting at one of the best breweries I've ever experienced!
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Small, friendly brewery”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We're big on micro brewery's so try try to visit them whenever we can! This one is very small but very welcoming! We arrived and had tried all three beers for free and the lady talked us through their brewing process. We then got shown the brewery when it all happens. Was very quick but that's all you need. We brought some beers and took them home with us! Would return if I was in santorini again!

Visited August 2014

• Greek first
  • Slovak first
Santorini, Greece
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a nice people and What a nice Beer”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I was there yesterday. The beers are really nice and the owners so friendly.
After the second glass of Yellow Donkey I started to feel really nice.
I had to boxes full of beers to taste at home too.
I will go again soon

1 Thank karpet68
Santorini, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An excellent fresh beer in Santorini”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

With my friend we went yesterday to visit this very nice brewery.
The owners was extremely friendly and the beer was really good.
Three different ones. The Yellow, the Red and the Crazy Donkey. All very good.
For sure I will return.

1 Thank Santomarval
New York City, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cool people, great beer”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I spent a day just visiting wineries... randomly passed by this brewery and it was casual and fun! I tried three kinds of beer for free and of course bought some souvenirs. Staffs inside are pretty cool and laid back... not super warm tho, but it's ok.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Darian L
Victoria, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Poor customer service.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Majority of my time on Santorini has been spent visiting the many local wineries. Having read about the brewery, we decided we should switch it up and learn about the local and fresh beer.

I will admit I am on week three of traveling through Greece and days of the week are a foreign concept. That being said, there was no sign or anything on the outside of the door designating hours. We opened the 'Visitors' designated door and quickly was met by a woman. She very rudely stated that they were not open and that we could not look at anything on the premise. She stated that it was a Sunday and they needed a day to work. She was short and dismissive.

Even though we then visited two other wineries with amazing hospitality (on a Sunday!), I get that they want a day off. As opposed to being extremely rude, I recommend that either they lock the main door OR they put up a sign to designate hours.

Sadly, this demonstration of 'customer service' is the exact opposite of amazing Greek hospitality I have seen on four other islands.

Visited June 2014