“Dream Maker”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Boca Raton, Florida
“Dream Maker”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Wow wow wow! The Seahorse is an amazing property with fantastic sea views, but it is also served as 5* hotel with a personal touch of Chantal (host). In fact, I would like to nickname Chantal as the "Dream Maker", as she truly enables your dream to become true thru her wonderful property and kind reception. She personally greeted as at the exit of the airport transfer and walk us to the property. There are many beautiful places in Santorini, but this place tops it off. The sunset view from the huge jacuzzi in the balcony is priceless.

The villa is very spacious and perfect for familiar and friends.

My only regret is not being able to stay longer. Although it passed my mind many times to quit it all and never go back home :). You will understand my feelings when you are here, soaking on the jacuzzi, drinking champagne and looking at the sparkling eyes of your family. Best time!

Thank you Chantal!!

Cookie-Ja...
“Beautiful house in the perfect location and amazing views”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a great 4 bedroom house/villa with a kitchen and a pool. You are on the cliff with nothing below you so the views are extraordinary. The sunsets were better than in Oia. Two of the rooms are on the bottom level with two rooms on top and the pool, the kitchen, and the out area in the middle. The breakfasts are delicious and freshly cooked by two of the staff. Chantal, the owner is very nice and helpful with all sorts of arrangements for car rentals, restaurant suggestions, or booking sailing. She was very good to my family. The house is located in Firostefani, which is slightly north of Fira and within walking distance of both Fira and Imeroviglia. I wouldn't say the walking was easy because there were a lot of hills, but the location is the best in the island, in my opinion. You can walk to great restaurants or the villages, or you can have them cook it for you at the house. It was a magical week for my family in Santorini and this house was one of the reasons. We travelled from Oia to the beaches and did not see better accomodations than SeaHorse 1

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location and views
Liked least: Some of the rooms were a little small, a function of being on the cliff, I guess
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
JLJ04
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Perfectly Perfect In Every Way!”
Reviewed 14 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015

There are not words enough to convey how amazing my weekend stay at Seahorse ended up being! After looking at many overpriced hotels, I found Chantel's villa and book one of the one bedroom apartments. The view of the caldron and cliffs was amazing. After long days of sight seeing I just sat on the balcony and watched the sun set in all its gold and pink glory! Everything about the apartment was perfect; it was clean, well taken care of and comfortable. Chantel and staff are the true gems of the Villa, they genuinely want to ensure you have a lovely stay. The food was superb and I was never disappointed with any of their recommendations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and cleanliness.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Christoph...
“Life Affirming and Life Changing”
Reviewed 17 November 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I've spent a few months trying to figure out how to accurately capture the ways in which our stay at Seahorse will stay with me forever. Perhaps it was Athena's sundried tomatoes, or better yet her fried tomato balls that will take center stage when I'm thinking back on the best memories of my life. Maybe it will be Xenofon's stories about jazz, or New York, or Mumbai. Maybe it was the Greek yogurt they made for us from scratch every morning. Maybe it was be watching how much they love each other and how much they love food, and how that in and of itself made every bite of their incredible cooking simply transcendental. Maybe it was the firework show, gastronomy dinner, or world-class professional photographer (Ellegeliki, who was amazing!) that Chantal helped us plan at a very low cost. Maybe it was getting engaged to my partner under the Grecian sun on the cliffs at Seahorse that colors my memories. It's hard to say now.

What I do know is that having the incredible fortune of having spent time at Seahorse wasn't just a vacation. It was a meditation on life. It was a reminder of the things that are important. It was an affirmation that in the most seemingly remote corners of the world, there are loving, warm, kind, worldly, intelligent, generous people like Chantal and her staff. It took about two days into our week to absolutely fall in love with Santorini, and it will take a lifetime to forget.

Thank you again for everything, Chantal! We will be back!

George C
Detroit, Michigan
“Absolutely superb!”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here with two adult children . The accommodations are fantastic and the view incredible. Chantel and her staff were warm and accommodating in every way. Our stay here was the highlight of our vacation in Greece. The location is perfect. The breakfasts were amazing. We highly recommend and can't wait to return. Truly wonderful .

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Meadsqaud
Bellevue, Washington
“An incredible home away from home!”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Our family of six (3 teens and 1 tween) loved our stay at Seahorse! We arrived after traveling European cities for a week to the villa that Chantal has set up to feel like home to the travelers who visit. The chefs were a fantastic team and provided our every dining need. Breakfast each day was delicious and the view could not be surpassed! They worked tirelessly to make sure we were pleased with our meals. Dinner at the villa on our last night was our best meal on our visit to Santorini! Anna the housekeeper took care of a giant pile of laundry we had accumulated. Chantal gave us great advice on our adventure to the beach and took care of reservations, transportation needs and answered many questions during our stay. The whole family looks forward to going back to Santorini in the future!

Livonia, Michigan
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Breakfast, service and the view!
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing