“climb in kalymnos”

Kalymnos Climbing School
More attraction details
Owner description: Kalymnos Climbing School offers Courses and Guiding service for all experience levels throughout the year.Our certified climbing instructor / trainer Lucas is an accomplished competition climber, member of the Greek National Climbing Team, having climbed sport routes up to 8c+(5.14c) and boulder problems up to 8a+ (V12). Kalymnos Climbing School is the only school with its own indoor climbing gym.We are also the only ones to offer 1:2 instructor to climbers ratio.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family and i decided on a holiday in kalymnos for the climbing although we are beginners. We had the most amazing time climbing with Loukas and alexandra. Loukas was an absolute professional and gave us the confidence to push ourselves to climb harder and better than we believed we could. We spend 6 days with Loukas across the differing climbing sectors and i have to say the experience has changed my life, Loukas's passion for climbing is infective and we are already planning our return trip. I look forward to climbing with Loukas and alexandra again soon.

1  Thank Neil S
"equipment"
"approach"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had a great time climbing in Kalymnos. I am a beginner, and did a one week course in June with Lucas. I was very impressed, from initial contact right throughout the course all went seemless. Lucas is super nice, he is a very skilled proffessional, attentive to safety and above all very patient. We climbed on different sectors everyday which was great. I definitely came back a much better climber. I would recommend the Kalymnos climbing school all rock climbing enthusiasts out there.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have just returned from a couple weeks in Kalymnos where I spent several days climbing with Lucas and Alexandra.
I am an experienced climber and was looking for someone to take me up climbs to test me and to allow me to lead as well.
They were very accommodating to both, with Lucas I climbed many routes and with a group they catered for everyone, from complete beginners, experienced mid grade to harder climbers. With the beginners Lucas was an excellent teacher, explaining all about safety, rope technique, belaying etc. and at the end of the day they were climbing with each other on challenging climbs always under expert supervision, I look forward to climbing with them next time I am out on Kalymnos.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you ever find yourselves in Kalymnos, JUST DO IT. Rock climbing changed my life and if it wasn't for Loukas probably I would never have done that. What made me good impression about the instructor was that almost every climber knew and greeted him constantly, always with a big smile and respect in their faces. I felt as I had the best guy looking after me up on the rocks, something that made me feel safe to try a sport which I always thought it was extreme!
On the contrary, try the climbing school day trip and see how easy and wonderful it is.
An unfogettable experience to live over and over again...

1  Thank MichalisGer