“fantastic wedding venue”

Lofaki Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 560 Restaurants in Kos
Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, View, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lofaki Cafe Restaurant Theatre is the perfect place to spend your day relaxing and combine coffee, drinks or food with an extraordinary view.Lofaki cafe restaurant located up to a hill, the most privileged spot in Kos island, just 5 minutes outside Kos town, with an amazing view of the city, of many greek islands and the turkish town of Bodrum.Experience greek or international quality cuisine and admire the dazzling view of the open sea and the surrounding islands. Don't miss the magnificent sunset! Attention please: in any case that you want to come to lofaki and have problem to find a taxi please call us and we will arrange the transport
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our daughter arranged her wedding with Vasilis, for 24th may. He arranged everything from documents ,flowers, cake and dj. We were a party of 42 adults and 27 children, nothing was too much trouble. The food was amazing the views are fabulous .The whole party enjoyed the day, highly recommended, would love to do it all again .

3  Thank Carolyn C
There are newer reviews for Lofaki Restaurant

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Myself and my bride, enjoyed the experience of a life time which we will treasure forever. Vasilis and his outstandingly perlite grateful and great company staff had all that you could want from a fantastic day or evenings wedding, or dinning experience. We are forever grateful to you for the service that you provided.
Thank you, and we will see you again. X

1  Thank Chantelle S
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Vasilis and his staff are 1st class. Me and my wife got married here on 26th May and everything was taken care of for the wedding from flowers to all the legal documents needed. Staff are very friendly, polite and will do anything they can to help. The food was the best we had all holiday and the view is breathtaking. If you are looking to get married on Kos, have a amazing meal or just watch the sunset Lofaki is the place to visit. Will definitely visit again when next in Kos.

1  Thank Emma D
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We had our wedding at Lofaki on the 10th may and it was absolutely perfect.
From first contact over a year ago Vasilis (the owner) has been amazing, answering our endless questions and making us feel totally confident in our day.
Vasilis and his staff can't do enough for you. The food was absolutely beautiful, cocktails amazing and the views are just stunning. Our guests were blown away with the setting and excellent customer service and all said it was the nicest venue they had ever been to.
We cannot recommend Lofaki enough whether its for your big day or a quiet meal. We cant wait to return.
Matt and Emma

1  Thank Emma_bateman
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We got married here on 25th May
We were original due to get married at Kos town hall after research and seeing a lot of pictures I soon began to regret booking the wedding at the town hall.
I started to look at alternatives and quickly came along Lofaki on trip advisor
I emails Vasilis who quickly responded any questions I had he was happy to answer
I was abit nervous about cancelling my current wedding with a uk tour operator and booking direct with someone in another country.

I needn't have worried it was the most amazing day ever. Vasilis can arrange everything for you, from transport from ur hotel to lofaki and bk to your hotel for all your guests, photos which are a lot cheaper than your operator (our photos were 220€ for 200 photos on disc, my brother had wedding through tour operator at town hall they paid 360€ For the same), car for bride, decorations even a DJ

The set up of the wedding area in the gardens of lofaki is beautiful.
After the wedding we had pictures taken and then our meal. The food here is so good there is no words to explain how nice it tasted.
They treat the bride and groom like there the king and queen they serve your food on special plates. The staff here really can't do enough for you

After starters me and my husband then went to have sunset pictures taken the views were amazing it really is breath taking. At the end of the evening Vasilis offer us both cocktails they were delicious

I want everyone who are already booked to get married here to rest assure you have made a excellent choice and you won't be disappointed

People who are searching online like I was to find a location for there wedding I can not recommend this place enough it's amazing

This place is a must even if your just wanting to go for a meal must be the best restaurant in Kos

All my wedding guests are still talking about this place and all 22 of them LOVED there food and we had some very fussy eaters

I would like to say a massive thank you to Vasilis and his staff for making our special day amazing and helping us get some beautiful wedding pictures

Thanks again