“Repeat visit to Lindos”
Review of Anastasia House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patmos
Anastasia House
Ranked #16 of 32 Patmos B&B and Inns
England
“Repeat visit to Lindos”
Reviewed 15 July 2009

I have been to Lindos 3 times before,over 10 years ago,this time with my husband for our 10 year anniversary.
We stayed at the Anastasia Apts this time on recommendation from a friend.
They were by far the best apts I've stayed in ,in Lindos.Extremely clean and great facilities,plenty of room and very comfortable.The owners couldn't have been more welcoming and friendly.
Lindos,I'm pleased to say has not changed much in all that time and the retaurants were far better than I remember.In fact we didn't have one meal the whole time we were there that we did not completely enjoy.
I did however notice a change in the prices(because of the bad Euro exchange rate)But that was the only down side.
The beach is still to die for and the village is very quaint.Again the nicest Greek place I've ever visited.

1 review from our community