“Fine Establishment”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Excellent menu, waiters who went 'extra mile' at giving great, friendly service. Ate there three times.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I've been living in Greece for 12 years and this was the best chicken souvlaki I have had in that time; and I told them so. Great place, good prices, nice set menu deals too, Greek food, and some Italian, not all 'chips' either. Went back for dinner and lunch the next day.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've been going to this restaurant every year for the past 4 years whenever I have visited Rhodes. I first tried it when I noticed that there was a mixture of Greeks and Tourists eating there. The "greeter" trying to get people to eat there wasn't push but was friendly and helpful so in I went. It was a good find, the menu contains a mix of traditional Greek Food as well as things like spaghetti and Pizzas. So plenty for all tastes. I have tried a lot of the different dishes and they have all been nice. Staff are helpful and attentive and although in the new town, so the views are not so good, it is still a nice place to sit outside and eat.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We ate here twice, due to its proximity to our hotel, but discovered that this modest establishment served great food! The lamb-chops were succulent, the Tsatsiki (yoghurt salad) and the Saganyaki (fried Gruyere cheese in Olive oil) were superlative. Fair prices and pleasant attitudes made for a fine experience.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had youvetsi- it was great!
The service was really good and we got some ouzo on the house :)
Vert nice authentic enviroment and music.