“Dinner for two @ Zizi’s ”
Review of Zizi Restaurant

Zizi Restaurant
Ranked #689 of 1,495 Restaurants in Rhodes
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

With so many places to eat in Rhodes Old Town best to choose wisely and we found this little gem tucked up in a corner off one of the main street’s great menu , wonderful hosts who really couldn’t do enough for us We choose grilled squid and Greek salad it was perfectly cooked very obviously freshly cooked as we waited about 10 mins which was absolutely fine as the Garlic & Cheese bread starter was very filling and a great place to watch the world go round.

Highly recommend this little gem .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I nice restaurant with very friendly staff and a clean, fresh restaurant.
The pasta dish was really, really tasty and so was also the fish, but the shrimps and octopus had a quite funny taste. They are not so cheep, but either way I do recommend them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't even know where to start. At first the staff was really nice and polite, to lure us in. Once we were seated and ordered our drinks and food, it was a completely different story. Suddenly the staff ignored us, did not even looked at us when they served us the food. When I wanted to order another drink, they were standing about, smoking, made eye contact and ignored us again. When my boyfriend politely waved at one of the waiters five minutes later, he waved back and went back to chat with his colleagues - how cheeky?! Absolutely ridiculous. By then we were finished with our food and just wanted to pay and leave ASAP. We were waiting another 10 minutes before someone came to clear our plates - need to say it was not busy, there were 3 tables. We asked to pay the bill and were waiting another 5 minutes, while all the waiting staff was chatting and laughing. The worst moment came when we were paying. I was paying with card and the waiter pointed out I can add tip on the card machine. I usually tip quite generously, but the service was so bad I decided not to add anything up. He was cheeky enough to ask me, why did I not tip him and if it's usual in UK not to tip. I politely said, that it is, but only if you are happy with the service. He was raging and left. Honestly, worst experience I ever had in a restaurant. At least the food was ok and prices were average.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This is a very nice family run traditional old stile Greek taverna .we chose to dine here as it was busy and the staff were not begging for customers.The food was really very good Greek cuiseen with the staff very friendly and efficient.It was really nice to find an old stile Greek taverna in a cosmopolitan town.Really nice setting to watch people wander by.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We entered by chance to take dinner in this restaurant and we were lucky. We had tzatziki, baked feta cheese and pita bread as starters and all was very good. For main course we shared a big portion of lamb chops and was delicious.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member