Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jen B
Tilos
“Very badly treated”
Reviewed 7 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My partner and I booked a three-day stay at Blue Wave Villa with our dog. Half an hour after we arrived, having kept the dog on the balcony, we received an accusation that we had allowed the dog to jump up on the furniture and that this was unacceptable. I was very upset to be accused of something I hadn't done. We decided the host perhaps wasn't pet-friendly after all so we would leave without dirtying the place and find somewhere else. But we never received a refund. I would never trust this owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Symi hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing