“Beware the Boar!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

What a character the owner is! One morning we heard some gunfire in the olive groves just above the Terra Verde apartments where we were staying. That evening we visited the Taverna Arkoudas, as we had already eaten there on the night we arrived, so I asked the owner about the gunfire, as I had my suspicions. He admitted that it was him - he had been hunting wild boar. Unfortunately it was not ready for the table!
Food good, not exceptional, but real complimentary ouzo AND desserts and excellent atmosphere - just don't expect an itemised bill!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Wonderful service, good food, great location! My kids loved the place as much as I did with the fun owners. Our favourite taverna in Parga for sure.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The services where excellent, but the sea food (squids, octopuses and mullets) where not cooked that well. The location is fantastic and if you are not on gourmet, the maybe you would love it.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband and I were treat as royalty in this lovely located restaurant it was very Charming with a traditional Greek menu with tastes and prices to suit everyone.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

A very friendly taverna serving excellent food. The best pastitsio in Parga.
Good prices, fine house wine and free ouzo, Excellent and recommended.