Stayed with my family and a large group of friends on a half-board basis in August. The location of the hotel is brilliant, enabling you to enjoy your walk by the lake to walk into the town of Ioannina.
Attention to detail, cleanliness, room service, staff service... at its Very Best!
The hotel itself is quite luxurious, staff very friendly and welcoming to both adults and children.
We enjoyed the superb cuisine. The chef is to be congratulated a thousand times for his loving attention to every dish he makes. The food simply completes the whole picture which to my family and friends was flawless!
Pool is quite big, they have a spa center which was closed in August, piano bar open for residents, they even welcome you to play, rooms spacious, toiletries (Korres) of the finest Greek quality while they also provide for Mosquito repellents in every room, as staying by the lake is quite common to get bitten in Ioannina. Always good to be prepared...
We - especially the kids - enjoyed the 'underground connection' of all the parts of the hotel which is split into 2 main building connected via an underground floor.
I would highly recommend it for your family vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Du Lac Congress Center & Spa is situated next to Pamvotis Lake, the lake of legends and traditions, in the capital of Epirus, Ioannina. It is one of the most modern hotels in Greece offering an advanced technological conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Du Lac Congress Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Lac And Congress Center
- Hotel Du Lac & Congress Ioannina