“Nice and teastfull!”

Ranked #206 of 1,430 Restaurants in Corfu
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We have created an ideal place ready to receive you and offer you the taste our temptations.When you visit us, you can try many kinds of seafood and grilled fish that are always fresh and of course at very affordable prices.Of course we care for meat lovers with other dishes, grilled dishes and large celebrations.Our products are handmade and the taste of the handmade bread and pies are unforgettable!!! Anyone who visited the tavern can taste our specialties.
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We were on our way to the top of the mountain when we came across A la Palea. It's is such a nice tavern from the outside that we decided to give the menu a try as well. It was a good decision!
My two sons and I enjoyed the food very much and the service was great. Very friendly and helpfull.
I can recommend this tavern to every body who likes nature and good food.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place while traveling back from the monastery. We had freshly baked bread, tzatziki, chicken souvlaki, and gavros among other thighs. As cliche as it might sound, everything was very tasty and felt truly local. Last but not least a friendly owner made us feel like at home.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and very kind people!
I had dinner with my girlfriend. There was a wonderful sunset. I didn't know if it was better the sunset or the view of my girlfriend so happy of where I brought her.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Not easy to reach as you have to drive quite a lot but it is worth to do. Great place in the middle of the nature. Wonderful wood terrace outside. All the traditional dishes tried were very good especially the souflaky. Service was very good and the managers are very kind

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice outdoor location with great view of sunset and very good food. Service is fast and very friendly.