“What a Quality Holiday!”
Review of Star Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corfu
Star Studios
Ranked #66 of 746 Speciality Lodging in Corfu
Colchester, United Kingdom
“What a Quality Holiday!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

From the moment we arrived at Stars we were made to feel at home by Kostas and Mila. Everyone was so friendly and nothing too much trouble for them. Rooms are kept very clean. The pool area is cleaned every evening and the pool is a perfect temperature. As for the hosts, what can we say? Kostas is absolutely the perfect host. He kept us entertained for the whole week with his games, entertainment and little 'sayings'. Mila is an excellent cook. She prepared a wonderful birthday meal for me. I wish we had stayed longer to try more of her lovely home cooked dishes. We will be back!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Michelle R

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

To kosta and mela another fantastic holiday again food acomerdation entertainment we are made welcome every time which makes the holiday start of very good and I'm going next year for two weeks again thank you my friends keep well

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Holidedu
Canterbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This was our first holiday at Star Studios & we could not have chosen a more peaceful location, we wanted a chilled & relaxing holiday & that's what we had. As already said by others Kostas & Mila did all they could to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible, Mila's food was out of this world & Kostas so funny & entertaining, in fact they were both so good we spent most evenings of our two weeks holiday there. We could not fault Star Studios at all, our room was spotless courtesy of the lovely hard working cleaner & the pool area was perfect for relaxing. We would highly recommend the Stars & hope to return very soon.
Just one more thing --- we were there in July & witnessed the confrontation at the pool between JulesLeeLondon & manager of Stars & can confirm everything the manager said was true & she swore at him at least twice, we all heard it. She said she was relieved to leave, we were all ecstatic that she left.

3 Thank Alan B
Sofia, Grad Sofiya, Bulgaria
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We've been staying with STARS for years and I must confess this is the place where I will always come back because:
Mila and Kostas create incredibly friendly atmosphere for all their guests. Moreover they treat them like family members. Mila's talent to prepare outstanding meals is once in the lifetime and all that you could wish for a holiday. This is the only place where you can get a free child care (thanks to Kostas' nice parents), while you enjoy your drink at the bar. Isn't that great!!!
Kostas is always supportive to make your stay there a real pleasure, even if you have to change a flat tyre in the heat.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Boryana D
Heywood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Stayed at Stars in July. read all the reviews before we went,was a bit apprehensive but could not have been more wrong. We had a fantastic time and will be back next year. Met some brill people who had stayed before and we will all meet up again next July. Can't understand what the last reviewer was talking about . The accomodation was spotless the cleaner came in every day except Sunday and yes the cooking facilities were basic what do people expect Gordon Ramseys kitchen, why come away on holiday if you intend to spend all of the time in your room as some people did. STAY AT HOME. The food was very good value and to die for. Mila is a brilliant cook it was some of the best food we have had anywhere in the world, no need to venture out although we did we found the food at Stars to be of the best value and quality. The nearest supermarket was no more than 10 mins return walk down the road but the only thing we needed to buy from there was milk everything else was available at Stars. Now on to Kostas always polite,very helpful and would go the extra mile to help you. What else can i say he's mad mad mad, he has a strange sense of humour his miserable games are highly enjoyable and meant to get the miserable guest talking to each other and having fun, this they do. I think the miserable brits left their sense of humour back in the UK. We were made to feel like friends and not guests by Kostas,Mila and family.We went for a relaxing break and thats what we had of a day,at night we had a laugh,some silly games which all added to our enjoyment of the holiday. Holiday are about relaxation,so please respect other guests peace and quite.There were families that kept their children entertained around and in the pool without spoiling the enjoyment of the other guests holidays.

See You next year. Kostas,Mila you are "THE STARS"

Our Debs and Healthy Boy

Room Tip: No tip all rooms are basic but very clean.
3 Thank Debs W
lee london
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I went here 2 weeks ago with my son who's 8. Before I arrived I had heard some stories about the owner and chose to ignore them, why o why did I do that.
The owner took it upon himself 3 times to tell my son to be quiet in the pool, (wasn't being that bad just having fun ) I didn't like this as I feel he should of come to me. My son isn't naughty and will do as his told so I left it at that.
The next day he told the rep Rea to come and tell me and another lady that we should keep our children quiet. I must admit I went nuts!! What's the point of coming on holiday if not to have fun in the pool and relax and play. He came over and tried to wriggle out of it and tried to buy us a drink I said no!! He said he asked my son to be calm, then changed it to quiet.
I DEMANDED TO BE MOVED AS I FELT I COULDN'T RELAX ANYMORE, he started to film us don't really know why.
The room itself is okay, basic but felt quite grotty. I went to the shop and bought bleach to clean The kitchen area is ok but cupboards are water sodden and need replacing. Still all feels dirty though.
I felt it was a little too much of a walk to the town to buy supplies for your room and took about 15-20 minutes in the heat
The food I ate was ok on the first night and went quite downhill after that.
The bed was as hard as the floor.
Was quite relieved after I left here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
13 Thank julesLeeLondon
Dinakis1, Manager at Star Studios, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
The honest reviews from 62 people who suffered from you
because you couldn't control your child,
say that you know very well that you were wrong
and you used very bad language against me, in front of our guests.
Unfortunately for you, as I said before, your son's behavior and the language you used,
is been recorded and also the people around the pool heard you very well.
All the signed papers from our guests have been given to OLYMPIC HOLIDAYS and
of course to our solicitor in UK.
Also, you ignored any signboard around the area and you didn't follow any law as it was described .
Your behavior has been UNIC, thanks God the majority of our English guests do not behave like you.
Have a good future.
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Mila and Kostas are to be commended on Stars. It was a really lovely place to stay, clean, well kept and had everything you needed for a relaxing holiday. The kitchen equipment was very basic but there was a fridge and kettle so you didn't need much else. Mila and Kostas are very good hosts and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. Kostas has wicked sense of humor and kept us entertained all week. The rooms were cleaned every day apart from Sunday and towels and bed linen changed half way through the week. You only get 1 bath towel each and no hand towel. You might also want to take a bath mat as the bathroom is more a wet room and the floor can be very slippy. The only negative is if booking through Olympic Holidays and the airline is Small Planet you should avoid like the plague.!

Room Tip: Room 6, large and airy.
1 Thank Tippycat1