“Tasty”

Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A really really fun place
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Lots of choice on the menu and food and cocktails were all freshly made which added to the experience! 5 stars from me!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Before me and my friends came to Kavos, we had heard of TKD's through TripAdvisor so we decided to try it out. It definitely met our expectations. We had food there on our first night and last night, all the staff were very friendly, the food was amazing and it wasn't overpriced at all! I would definitely go back to Kavos just to go back to TKD's and also Rodney's (which I would also recommend). Thanks for the great service and great quality food!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

kavos is an absolute dump, not gonna lie BUT TKD's is a diamond in the rough. best food and cocktails in the whole of Kavos. get a grilled chicken and a strawberry daquiries!

the owner was very friendly and personally came round and took our order and chatted to us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The food was incredible! 100% the best in Kavos! It was a tiny bit more expensive, but you can tell that's because everything was fresh - it was definitely worth it! They even have their own shisha bar!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went to TKD’S restaurant once in 2011 with my partner and again with a group of friends in 2013. BOTH TIMES TKD’S restaurant was beyond expectation with customer service, quality,value for money and taste. Upon arrival to TKD’S restaurant I was friendly greeted by a staff member at the bottom of the stairs, where they lead me up to a room that was set up with a swing chair, fake grass and some umbrellas (felt like I was in a beach, but I was actually in a restaurant!!) Whilst waiting to be seated, we observed the “melon wall” which was a wall that was fall of loads of different picture of all those who were lucky enough to taste the “famous melon cocktail” GREAT SET UP!

A man called Tavis then approached us and made us and made us feel very welcomed as he sat us in best seats in the house (on the front deck, where we got to view the beach/ Greek islands). Tavis then went through the menu with us; he explained every meal very briefly but descriptively. The thing that I loved the most about TKD’S was the menu set up, there was such a wide variety of world cuisines from Asian food to your typical English toad in the hole.

Whilst waiting for our food we ordered a few cocktails. I ordered a Strawberry daiquiri which was A M A Z I N G, and my friend ordered a toblerone which was a desert cocktail and was literally a PARTY IN OUR MOUTHS SOOO YUMMY 10/10.

Our food was delivered to us very efficiently and in a timely manner I ordered the Thai Bang Bang chicken, which a tad of bite to it, but was soooooo delicious. My friend ordered the Australian dish which was Steak, chips and salad. The steak was cooked to perfection, which I was quite surprised with, as I had tried other steak on the strip which seemed to be frozen and re heated not cut to order. I could not finish my meal as the portions sizes at TKD’S are ridiculous! So I got my left overs to takeaway.

After we finished our meals, we thought it would be a nice idea to sit down in the shisha room and let our food settle. The Shisha room has been set out in a Balinese type setting, with beautiful rugs/ pillows for you to sit your toosh on. As we sat down there and watched the sun set over the Greek islands we tried a few different types of shisha's. My favourite was apple, but strawberry was pretty good as well.

I will most defiantly be returning to TKD’S in 2015 as it is by far the best restaurant in Corfu. After being to the island twice now and trying majority of the restaurants along the strip it is by far the best! It was the only restaurant where the food was authentic and cooked to order! Which is not rocket science to figure out based on its freshness and amazing taste.

15/10 FOR TKD’S KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!

Been to TKD's? Share your experiences!