“Amazing!”

Ranked #174 of 1,190 Restaurants in Corfu
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Cuisines: Greek, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A really really fun place
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Food is slightly pricey but it was the best food my friends and I ate all holiday! I recommended the Jerk Chicken! The watermelons and shisha afterwards was great! Very recommended to anybody going to Kavos!

Folkestone, England, United Kingdom
“Best place in kavos!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The home of the watermelon, with the best staff, the best atmosphere, just the best everything! would 110% recommend checking out when you're in kavos!

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVE TKD's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Myself, my twin sister & best friend came to kavos 04/08/14-11/08/14 (1 week). In that week we did only have 1 meal at TKD's, but that was simply because we wanted to try other places. However, if we were to have stayed longer we'd have visited many, many times. This place is so friendly, fun & freaking delicious!!!!! The staff here are lovely, genuinely made some lovely friends, they make you feel so welcome & at home. Not only are the staff fabulous, but the food & cocktails are definitely the BEST IN KAVOS!! We did visit Rodney's on the road too & went to TKDs for cocktails. For my meal I had the Jerk Chicken, one word YUMMY! It was the best meal I had all week & the first meal I'd finished, despite the generous portion sizes. Not only do they do normal cocktails, but they do dessert cocktails too (we tried them all), these are definitely a must try they are gorgeous!! Yes, they may be a bit more on the pricier side, but you definitely get what you pay for in Kavos & if you're going to splash out anywhere, here is the place to do it :)

So, if you're planning a trip to Kavos, be sure to check TKD's & Rodney's out. You really will love the food, the people & the place itself. Also, the PRs don't lie & will tell you where else is good to eat (to me this shows they are more genuine!!)

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“BEST RESTAURANT IN KAVOS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I recently went on holiday to Kavos, I'd eaten at restaurants during my holiday but as soon as we ate at TKD's we fell in love...with the food, the cocktails and the amazing staff! The food is amazing, brilliant portions and the cocktails are ALL made from fresh fruit and fruit juice...you can definitely taste this. They are so refreshing; my favourites were the Strawberry Daiquiri and the Appletini.
If you're looking for somewhere to eat or just somewhere to chill with a drink then TKD's is for you, the atmosphere is amazing...as are the dessert cocktails! I highly recommend the "Toblerone" dessert cocktail, it's such a treat!!!
If you are ever in Kavos I 100000% recommend TKD's (and Rodneys on the road!).

Jessheim, Norway
“Great food and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great food and great drinks at TKD's. Also very friendly staff, which doesn't pester you too much when they are trying to get you into their restaurant.

Visited August 2014

Been to TKD's? Share your experiences!