“good food in a decent place”

John's Eatery Taverna
Ranked #95 of 401 Restaurants in Lefkada
Cuisines: Greek, International
Reviewed 19 July 2017

After a tentative to reach Porto Katichi beach, we turn back to Gialos beach, a nice place and and less crowded. On the way back to Nidri, we sinf John's eatery, a simple and nice place, with a great sunset view.
Worm service, decent prices (42 euro for two persons) for tzatziki, grilled feta, Sea Bram, and gyros, a glace of vine and homemade limonade.

1  Thank Mihai B

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Recommended by a local, we founded this amazing place.
Service was provided for a very late dinner, and did not disappoint.
The meats and fish were perfectly done and very fresh.
The atmosphere, nice and quiet. Greek music as well as some 80's is playing. It puts you in a nostalgic and relaxed mood.
Owners do eveything for you to have the best experience.

If you are into kebabs and meats in general, this is definitely a place to experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My fiance and i walked around the area and after going in to a few not very hospitable places we ended up in this lovely little resteraunt with excellent service. I would definitely go there again and recommend it to all my friends.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We stopped off here and needed a break from driving. They did everything they could to ensure we had a great meal. Peter is a veggie and they made a fab omelette with roast veg. Fab location, and clean loos too, which every traveller appreciates. A really good find! Thanks.

1  Thank Natasha T
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I have visited this wonderful place in summer with my friends. We have spent a great time there, tasted the most delicious armenian kebab. I am sorry to find the eatery closed in winter.
I hope to visit this wonderful place again this summer, meet my old armenian friends. I miss them a lot.

1  Thank Gayane V