We had a great experience at this hotel at the end of May 2014. There are many things that made us a very pleasant holiday.
First of all we want to thank for the hospitality and for all the great services:
- the girls form the reception were very nice and promptuous for any request;
-the restaurant: the food was excellent, very many different cuisine-lamb, rabbit, turkey, pork, fish, sea fruits- even if you were a vegetarian you could choose from all kind of delicious meals, fruits and of course, sweets-EXCELLENT!!!
-the waiters and the manager of the restaurant were absolutely gentlemen and perfect host- many thanks for their services- we were treated as royals!!
- the animation team: Mr. Adrian- a very gifted host- excellent presenter and entertainer!! Mrs.Cristina- very pleasent and gorgeous- we share wonderfull moments with her!! Mr. Lucas- the perfect personal trainner- he made us feel more elastic :) ; Mrs. Villy- all the kids love her, very creative and trustfull- kids spent very nice experiences with her! Mr. Lenny- we enjoyed pleasent moments with his plays. Thank you all dears! We spent an excellent holiday with you and because of you!! Thank you Adi, Cris, Lucas, Villy and Banita!
-the mini club-the kids were very happy to enjoy nice moments playing, drawing, painting, creating and dancing with Villy and Cristina. My kids had a lot of fun also at mini disco-excellent choices of the songs and very funny coregraphy.
-the pool was and the beach were absolutely pefect for a bath at any moment of the day!! Very clean and well organized!
-the gardens are a piece of Heaven!! 7 stars for all the flowers, the trees and the people who work there!!
-the rooms were very clean-the sheets were changed every day and the maids were very efficient!!!
We recommand all our friends to go to Athos Palace Hotel as we had a perfect holiday and we were very pleased about all the services and the people from there!!
Codrut & Andreea from Romania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: The Athos Palace is situated on the east coast of Kassandra of Halkidiki peninsula and it is 1,5 km from the lively village of Kallithea and 78 km from ''Macedonia'' airport of Thessaloniki away. Direct on a long sandy beach in attractive, impressive surroundings this recently fully refurbished first class and popular ''All-Inclusive'' hotel has a wide range of facilities which create a fun and busy atmosphere. ROOMS: All 414 comfortable rooms recently refurbished with balcony and sea view or mountain view are equipped with bath/WC, hairdryer, make-up mirror, telephone, safe (charge), fridge, SAT-TV in the room, air conditioning (July - August). Cots available. FACILITIES: There are reception, lobby, satellite TV area. It offers a variety of bars and eating places as main bar with sea view and land view, restaurant (non smoking area) with verandas overlooking the garden, beach bar, pool bar, snack bar. Apart from the ''All-Inclusive'' facilities the hotel has an ''a la carte'' candlelit Italian trattoria and other bars opening after midnight (payable). In the garden 1 Olympic sized swimming pool with sweet water where sunbeds and umbrellas are available without charge. On the beach there are sunbeds and sunshades without charge. Mini market, gift shop, jeweler's shop, video games, playground, laundry service, money exchange. Church. Conference facilities. Organized excursions to the many magnificent archaeological sites of Macedonia. All major credit cards (Visa, Eurocard, Diners, AMEX) are acceptable. SPORT: Scuba diving centre, water ski, paragliding, bananas, Jetski, 4 new Somclay-tennis courts and 2 synthetic grass, open air cinema, car and bicycle hire, billiard. ENTERTAINMENT: Day and evening entertainment programme with recreational games, quizzes, sport activities and shows with professional artists. KIDS: Miniclub (4 - 12 years old), early supper in the restaurants, playground, kidsdisco, kids menu, baby cot, highchairs, babysitting on request (at charge). MEALS: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet style. Themed evenings, vegetarian dishes, lunch baskets. Our FlexiDining scheme allows our guests to choose where and when they wish to dine. They can choose from our varied 'a la carte' eating places such as the Italian trattoria, the 'cafe style' snack bar, the beachside self service or the Mediterranean delicacies of our shoreline taverna. The fresh vegetables and fruits offered to the guests are produced in the hotel fields, in an area of 150.000 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Athos Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athos Palace Kalithea
- Hotel Athos Palace
- Athos Palace Hotel Halkidiki, Greece