“Great Holiday”

Pallini Beach Hotel
Ranked #64 of 125 Hotels in Kassandra
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We came here in a company of 4 people, had a great holiday. Lots of entertainment, like volleyboll, pool, basketball courts. Also hotel has olympic size tennis courts and few ping-pongs tables. Sunbeds on the beach need to be paid, but you can stay on towel if you wish, sunbeds by the pool are free to use. To add, you can use anyhtings from facilieties of nearby hotels (Athos, Theophano and etc.), go to their territory and do whatever you want. The food is great, in more than one week we still didn't tried everything they have to offer. Hotels has good animation team, different show everyday and La Coupla discoteca for everyone.
To sum up, for people that need more entertainment, there are 2 big clubs not very far away from the hotel and few music bar, working everyday of the week.

Room Tip: Every room with a seaside view, no need to do anything about that.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Me and my family we are first time in Pallini Beach Hotel and we like it so much amazing view , beach, good food , rooms clean, friendly and helpfull personel in the recepction, bars, restaurant and special we are glad of Animation Team work!!!
Natalia is happy person friendly very active and makes our holiday better for me and my Family special stretching, zumba , water gym my wife and douther love it so much, me i joy a beachvolley and water sports like water polo
the evening program is amazing mini disco my douther dance non stop;) everynight is diffrent very exiting show special we like aFakir show is amazing and shock us a little but really really respect to Sahbi that he can do it something like that . beach party we joy too dancing at night on the beach and a music was perfect Dj Martini !!!!
sure we will back here again and again.....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Everything was very nice.The bungalow, the restaurant, the water and the people.
I feel like I came in Paradise.
All time the weather was also very nice and in every day we spend doing activities with animation team like water gym, darts, zumba and dance, more dance!
Every night the kids enjoy in mini-disco and after that different show like: uzo-uzo, fakir, kabaret and all another.
Next year we will came back here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed for 10 days and it was first stay at this hotel for us.Hotel was good,clean and we have
room service every day for cleaning and changing towels and sheets.Stuff was very polite.
We have half board and dinner was rich and very tastefully and never the same for all 10 days.
You cant stay hungry at this hotel.Beach is wonderful and water is very clean.
Definitely worth for the money.

Room Tip: Only in the main building.Avoid bungalows.
1  Thank gorance
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Me and my family (my wife and daughters of 3.5 and 1.5 years) spent 7 nights at this hotel (24-31 August 2013) in 2nd row bungalow.
Kallithea itself Is beautiful small town, if you can call it town.
Hotel complex is huge and it is connected to Athos Palace which is in the same hotel chain.
Beach is great.

Pros:
Beach, beach and beach.
Good variety of food (I am very problematic person regarding food choice and I was not left hungry).
Akrogiali restaurant where we enjoyed breakfast for the first 4 mornings (right at the sea, just fantastic).
Room service - They think when to come to your room, don't want to bother too much, clean, fast, very polite.
Service in reception and restaurant - Polite, want to help, not any problem.

Cons:
It is little bit out of date (at least our bungalow), it is very well maintained, everything is clean and on the right place but the fact is, everything is ready to be replaced.
Ants - I think I have never seen so many ants in one place and when I write "place", I mean our room. Ok I understand, it is nature, we were on "their territory" and I like ants outside and other species but in the room, and so much of them, you can't leave anything of the food on your desk.
No matter, cleaning ladies are doing their job every day, here is one detailed disinsection needed.
Pool with salty water is nice but it is ready to be generally fixed and it must be cleaned more often, it is dirty actually.

Advices:
Parking could be improved (to make some kind of shade on the concrete part) so we don't have to park in the forest.
WiFi is 5 EUR / 1h and only in lobby and near spots which is in 2013 very stupid. If you are 4* hotel, and your prices are like they are, give free wifi to your visitors. It is not expensive but again, I could not use it because I can't do anything in the lobby with two small kids, I needed it in the room.
Maybe some fences around bungalows so the kids could not run on the walkways where service cars have been driven.
My older daughter Elena enjoyed in Mini disco sessions but honestly I don't understand animation team. 5 of you are on the stage and you dance while all the kids are below you (on the ground, some 60 cm below), looking at you and trying to copy your movements?
Ok I am not working in kindergarten or even I have ever working as kids animator but you could learn a lot from Bulgarian team from Blue Dolphin Hotel, believe me. They are dancing with the kids, creating some circles, run around and just simply - animate them.
In any case, animators were just great, only approach to mini disco is wrong by my opinion.

Room Tip: I think all bungalows are out of date but I am not sure. Maybe rooms in the main building are in bet...
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Very old hotel .
Food terrible. Very bad quality of food and dirty tablecloths and over craweded restaurant.
We paid for half board but after the first experience in the restaurant we never ate their.
Very old swimming pool.
Besides all the above we have to pay for the seabeds and umbrelas.
Is better to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank serelia
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have visited Greece several times but this summer in Greece was the best! I spent my holidays with my family and friends. We liked this hotel very much. The location of this hotel is great! The beach is amazing! The garden is wonderful! Moreover the animation team is the best one! We have spent great time with dj Andrey, Alex, Petra, Sabhi, Roman and Eva. Also there are many nice reastaurants on the territory of the hotel. Moreover, there is a great choise of different activities, for example volleyball with Andrey. Furthermore, the rooms are really good! I recommend everybody to come here!