“An excelent place to eat cheep”
Review of Noodle Bar

Noodle Bar
Ranked #257 of 1,031 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 17 June 2012

It is a very nice place to eat traditional chineese food, in a friendly environment with lots of young people around you. The food is good and the service is pretty good! I definately sugest this place for tourists, as it is close to the White Tower and the costalline of our town.

2  Thank Kostas91

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We have visited the Noodle bar several times. The food was fresh cooked and tasty, the prices normal, the staff very polite and friendly.

2  Thank Filippos K
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We love Chinese food and ordered a few months ago take away from noodle bar. The portions were very small and unacceptable for the price that they charge them. One of the plates we ordered was noodles with shrimps and I believe that the whole dish had maximum 2 medium shrimps cut into small pieces. The rest was tasteless sticky rice noodles. All the rest dishes were like eating the same thing ... we paid over 50 euro for a meal for two and will not recommend noodle bar to anyone.

1  Thank YperMpempa
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The decor is minimalistic and moden.
The waiting time was quite acceptable, and my girlfriend enjoyed her salad.

I however did not enjoy my ramen soup.Any flavour the broth might have had was completely overpowered by the salty taste of fish sauce. It tasted like they had just taken the fish sauce, mixed it in water and heated it up. It was unbearably salty and quite inedible.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I used to be a regular customer there since I enjoy Asian food, eventhough I always considered it overpriced. However the last two times I've ordered, the food was unbeatable and in addition to that I had a stomach illness. Don't waist your money there.

1  Thank Papajordan45