“elegance and taste”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have had many times dinner at B, both summer and winter (meaning both out and inside). I loved the food, the ambience, the service, everything. It is the kind of professionals who make you feel cozy whi.e looking discretely after you.
Drinking Prosecco as a starter with carpaccio of octapus is my recent adiction.

1  Thank VenetiaK

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Dinner at the B restaurant is something not to miss.
Not considered as a low priced restaurant ,you get a very good service a good selection of Greek wines,and delicious plates

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great food with quality ingredients. Selection of meat, fish, pasta. Both traditional and international dishes. Outdoor seating during the summer is in a beautiful courtyard which is quiet and private. Indoors can be noisy. Will go there again.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The Byzantine Museum in Thessaloniki is beautifully designed and this restaurant nestles on its western side using architecture reminiscent of ancient Greek households. At night the atmosphere is chic, during the day, relaxing in the sunlit courtyard.
The menu is a pleasant change from taverna fare as it plays with Greek themes. The menu is refreshed every six months and the hand of one of Greece's most creative chefs is evident.
Our evening meal started with a complementary fish soup (delicious). We followed this with fava ( a Greek staple) prepared with a touch of aniseed and accompanied by grilled sardines. Amazingly good. Then we had marinated Sea Bream (if memory serves), unusual and delicious. I had meat balls made of lamb, with pitta as my main and my wife had beef sautéed (both traditional dishes cooked with real flare). The wine list is ample, not overpriced, with several very acceptable wines by the glass (one was not available however).
Service was both friendly and efficient. There was no smoking inside (sadly a plus one has to mention). We enjoyed the restaurant so much we returned, after a visit to the museum, for a light lunch. The food was equally good. However, we had to ask for the lunch menu. If the owner of B. reads this, then that is shameful. You should make your cheaper menu easily available, it felt like we were being set up, and was the one stain on an otherwise immaculate experience. Apart from anything else you will attract in custom with a prix fixe menu.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This restaurant is located in the museum.The service was little slow but the dishes were exquisite.They have lunch menu with 15, 20 or 25 euro.I choosed salmon fillet with teriaky sause.I enjoyed it.I think that this is one of the best restaurants in the town.