For a couple of days in Thessaloniki it has a perfect location if you want to be in the city buzz. Very nice lobby and enterance, corridors, good breakfast. Feels like design hotel. Then you klimb to the room and the feeling is gone. Really empty, no view (to another building windows, an atrium of some kind), very small. They claim it was for 3 people but merely enough for 2. The third bed was an additional one, maybe for a child, not for an adult. We didnt mind, were there for a sleep-over, but if it was for a longer stay it would be convenient. Very clean and with needed ammeninites.
Parking: the hotel doesnt have one on their own, they failed to respond to an email sent prior that we would need one booked for us, but when we came they managed it. It did cost us 17eur for a day stay, but since in the city centre you reeeeealy do not have a proper parking space it was worth it (again for a daily stay so you dont waste time). Staff was helpfull with the parking, laguage etc... Nice aand pleasant stay. It has s fair rate for the rooms. Breakfast served was bery good, nice variety.
If they upgrade the rooms it would be a super stay at Thessaloniki. Would go back there for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki
- City Hotel And Central Spa