It is nice to have this simply excellent breakfast by the pool. The hotel is spotlessly clean and most of the staff is very polite and helpful. Other than that...
I was "welcomed" by a receptionist who practically made me feel as if my very early arrival was some kind of a sin! He was almost hostile, really, so it was not until I entered my nice but noisy and view-less room that I stopped feeling un- welcome. I later went to "relax" by the pool, only to find myself with British English speaking (or should I say screaming their hearts out) teen girls diving and splashing water on everyone. My polite complaints to the staff, reminding them that if that was a kindergarten they ought to have warned guests who were supposed to pay for a 5* hotel, resulted to the girls' return to their rooms -after their mothers told them apparently to get out of the water (in fluent Turkish...). Noise later became an issue once again when there was a christening party until late at night (?) of which no staff member cared to inform us.
Distance from the city center makes this place non recommendable for tourists, being more fit for business travelers who usually move around in cars. This hotel is built in a quiet neighborhood -a fact that only maximizes annoying sounds in my opinion. I appreciate the good efforts by most of the staff, but I don't recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the lobby, you are introduced to the theatrical atmosphere of the hotel, where 74 extraordinary lamps gleaming from the ceiling symbolize the hotel's 74 rooms. Clean lines, geometric shapes and an elegant color palette coexist with the harmony, luxury, comfort and intimacy for our guests to enjoy while making their stay feeling like a "home away from home". A warm smile welcomes everyone to an unforgettable stay combined with impeccable service. The awarded architectural design was not limited to converting the old tobacco warehouse into a modern luxury 5-star hotel, but also positioned the hotel as a cultural landmark in Thessaloniki. Domotel Les Lazaristes, supporting its native character and through a broader range of artistic activities, has turned into an aesthetic and welcoming space for creative dialogue as well as an open space for both Greek and foreign artists. To receive any additional information material about the artists and their work, do not hesitate to ask our reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Domotel Les Lazaristes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domotel Les Lazaristes Hotel Thessaloniki
- Les Lazaristes Thessaloniki
- Hotel Les Lazaristes