Park Hotel
Travelocity
US$171
US$127
Agoda.com
All reviewsvalue for moneybeautiful view of the citynice hotelshort walkshort stayhistoric siteslarge bedview from the balconycomfortable staythe upper floorsstar hotelrooms are smallfamily roommain shoppingby footenjoyed our stayperfect location
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Not luxurious but a nice hotel with everything you need. The staff are very friendly and helpful - they gave me detailed directions to restaurants in the area. I could just see the sea from my balcony. Short walk in to the centre of town. Excellent wifi connection.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Noraexplorer_12
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I came as part of a small conference (25 people) to this hotel. When we needed more space, they opened meeting rooms to us that we didn't reserve. They were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice, and the bed was very comfortable. I had a view of the Aegean from my room. There was a very short walk to the waterfront and the White Tower. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CDMG123
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The hotel is very close to the sea side, white tower, and all bar and tavernas streets so be it a bit old, still would come once more! Prices are fare enough, breakfast is a bit weak, rooms are clean, some furnitures are quite retro (you'll understand when you see!). The only downturn for me was that the hot water comes quite late so you need to wait in the sink for quite a while. Maybe bcoz I was on the 7th floor, don't know?

Room Tip: Best rooms are where you can actually see the sea side and the cordon.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaansalli
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have seen many hotels in the city as I was looking for a room to stay. This is the best 3 star hotel in town, I guess. Although the building seemed a little bit old from the outside, the rooms are in perfect condition. The prices are very reasonable. Breakfast was better than expected. You won't be disappointed if you book this one.

Room Tip: Our corner room for 3 persons was perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TErdengi
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My friends and I arrived in this hotel after a week-long Greece trip, where we had mixed success with lodging (that is to say, it was rather poor). The Park Hotel was just a bit more expensive than the other 3-star places we stayed in and we chose it based on good reviews.

In short: the good reviews were completely justified. The reception desk was very helpful and spoke excellent English. Even though we already had plans for Thessaloniki, we asked for some tips at the reception and the lady pointed us to some new sites that we hadn't planned on visiting.

The rooms were very good with an excellent view to the city and the ancient ruins adjacent to the hotel. I don't remember many minor details (this was in October), but do remember that there were no major issues.

The location of the hotel is a bit far from the main attractions, but it's still walking distance from both the newer and older hotspots in the city. There are also many shots and restaurants on the way.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends