This was our first family trip to Lemnos, and it exceeded our expectations. The facilities were first-class and the inter-connecting rooms were well-appointed (with a bath for the children and shower for the adults - so often we end up with showers for small children which are not ideal). The staff were fantastic - nothing was too much trouble (unlike a Mark Warner holiday we went on where they chatted in groups and were hard-pressed to help anyone). The kids club staff deserve a special mention, as our children happily settled in from day one and couldn't wait to go to their clubs every morning. The quality of the tuition was great across the board, with the bike team and beach team really passionate about their activities, which was infectious! The food was amazing with so much variety and fresh produce to choose from. The pasta bar in particular was fantastic. We really enjoyed enjoying our meals whilst sitting under olive trees with stunning views over the sea and the ancient temple ruins in the hotel grounds. An awesome time was had by all, and we are hoping to return next year....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Proud winner of the a 2012 Travellers Choice award for Relaxation and Spa hotels. Certificate of Excellence award 2012 / 2013 / 2014 & 2015. Accommodation at Neilson Portomyrina Palace is split between rooms in the main hotel and rooms located throughout the gardens. All rooms were refurbished in 2011 with contemporary en-suite bath or shower and air-conditioning, mini fridge, safe, hair-dryer, telephone, TV and balcony or terrace. All rooms are large enough to take a cot. Rooms with seaview are available for a supplement.There is a range of accommodation options with Twin, Double, Family Rooms and Suites.Suites have a bedroom with double bed, en-suite bath and/or shower and balcony with a further lounge area separated by a door with sofa bed and a second balcony. These suites are suitable for three adults or two adults with two children.Inter-connecting rooms sleeping up to 4 people consist of two individual rooms with twin or double beds, each with their own bathroom and balcony or terrace. These rooms sleep a minimum of 3 and maximum of 4 people.Several rooms are designed with maximum accessibility in mind. Doorways and bathrooms are configured so as to be convenient for those with limited mobility. This approach extends to the lifts and ramps featured around the hotel.Facilities• Stylish and modern reception • Restaurant with indoor dining and alfresco Olive Garden courtyard • On-site shop selling all essentials for children and adults • Elemis spa • Alfresco pool-side bistro • elegant lounge bar with fantastic views • stylish pool bar and terrace • large outdoor pool • adult only indoor pool • separate children's pool and play area with climbing frames and slides for Children. Neilson run children's clubs are available all season for children aged 4 months to 17 years.MealsClub Board - daily breakfast, daily lunch and four evening meals are included per week ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Neilson Portomyrina Palace Beachclub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Myrina Palace Hotel And Bungalows
- Porto Myrina Palace Lemnos