Hotel Kronio
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Good 3.5/5
All reviewshis motherthe ownerthe main streetancient olympiaarchaeological siterestaurants and shopstrain stationwalking distancethis family run hotelexcellent locationfree wifiyogurtrecommend this hotelorange treesgood sizecomfortable roomplenty of hot water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were for the first time in Olympia in the middle of May. From the front desk until the departure everything was right.
The rooms were very clean and well cared for. The price we paid for the room was very good (46 Euros) including breakfast
and when we got to the hotel we were very pleasnatly surprised. The owners and the whole staff make the difference.
Here you experience real Greek hospitality. We would definately recommend this hotel to family and friends and we will definately be staying here again.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jurka828
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Tasos: very nice hotel and i really had a great time!!!!The rooms were very clean and the service was excellent.I love that place!!!!!!! Very friendly staff. I will definitly recomend this hotel if you go to Olympia

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΙΟΣ Π
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We did an overnight stay here after arriving from Delphi.
It is a family business, and has fulfilled our expectations.
The hotel seems to have been recently refurbished, and is wonderfully clean and well presented.
Their breakfast is very complete and with delicious home made products.
Wi-fi worked very well and the lighting in our room was good.
Absolutely recommendable for all travels :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm giving Hotel Kronio a 3 star rating because two-and-a-half isn't an option, and the pleasant service of the two elderly owners managed to nudge the experience into a positive one.

To say the rooms are minimalist would be an understatement, and the beds are so hard I almost thought the floor might be more comfortable. My pillow slip had a few small hairs and the outline of a mascara stain, and the floor needed to be mopped, but the room was otherwise passably clean.

For the price it was a bed with a private bathroom and free wifi for the night. If you are after anything more than that I would look elsewhere in Olympia, but for a means to an end, it is acceptable...just.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dilemmilou
Reviewed 2 June 2014

On a whirlwind tour of the Peloponnese a couple of weeks ago in mid-May I booked two rooms at the Hotel Kronio online at the last moment, mainly because of its location. On arriving in Olympia the hotel was easy to find, being on the main drag, and we were delighted to be greeted by an extremely welcoming proprietor who was extremely attentive and helpful. The rooms were impeccably clean, the bathrooms modern and well-equipped, and the breakfast more than adequate.
Free parking was available a few steps away, and once parked we were able to walk everywhere due to the convenience of the hotel's location.
I have visited Olympia several times previously and I can honestly say that the next time I visit I will be staying here - the people who own it are so nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends