Airotel is a hotel with a great location and we absolutely loved the fact that they could offer a private part of the beach in which the hotel could offer beverage and ice-creams. We stayed in two different rooms and they were very nice looking and in great shape. In my opinion there is no point to recommend a seaside-room or not, though both the seaside-rooms and the mountain-side rooms have its own magnificently view. The hotel offered great breakfast, friendly staff and a nice pool. There is a train about five minutes’ walk from the hotel, which is an easy way to go to the more central parts of Patras.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Achaia Beach is situated just a small distance from the the center of the city of Patras, on the Northwestern Peloponnesian coast, 4 km from the commercial center & the port of Patras. The hotel, recently & radically renovated stands just in front of the beach, offering amazing views to the sea, the Rion Bridge and the mountains. The garden, the swimming pool, the red & white lounge composes the perfect scenery for every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Airotel Achaia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Achaia Beach Patras
- Airotel Achaia Beach Hotel Patras